• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Todays Order

SabresFan

Being winter I've been smoking a lot of short smokes and surprisingly I have really been enjoying the stuff that I have been smoking, which has mostly been Punch Bolo's and Partagas Black label shorts. I decided to order some more today and found a tins sampler at Famous smoke that includes:

1 A Fuente Cubanitos (10) TIN 1 Natural 4 1/4 x 32
1 Cohiba Pequenos (6) TIN 1 Natural 4 3/16 x 36
1 Macanudo Ascot (10) TIN 1 Natural 4 3/16 x 32
1 Padron Corticos (6) TIN 1 Natural 4 1/2 x 35
1 Partagas Puritos (10) TIN 1 Natural 4 3/16 x 32

Seemed like a pretty good deal so I jumped on it. Anyone have any info on any of these good or bad? I've been wanting to try the Padron Corticos but thought they were way to expensive for a short smoke on there own. I paid 45.95 for the above. Thanks in advance for any feedback.

The mac ascots I think are pretty good for a really quick smoke. A little mild. The Padrons are great and the cohiba, I didn't like too much. The others I've never tried. Nice selection.

The AF Cubanitos are a decent, quick smoke. I have them, I've smoked them, I've enjoyed them, but it can't beat smoking an AF SS or any petite corona for that matter.

Those fuente's are real good, they have a 10 year old cameroon wrapprer.
The cohiba's are probably our best selling tin cogar.
The padron's sre awesome and are now available in a 30 ct. box as well.
Mac's are Mac's.
Never had the partagas.

Sounds like you got a good deal on the pack as far as price goes.

Shelf price with tob. tax at our store thats about $60+ worth of tins WITHOUT the partagas.

The AF Cubanitos are a decent, quick smoke. I have them, I've smoked them, I've enjoyed them, but it can't beat smoking an AF SS or any petite corona for that matter.

True, AF short stories are one of my favorites, but I tend to save those for more enjoyable occassions.

Those fuente's are real good, they have a 10 year old cameroon wrapprer.
The cohiba's are probably our best selling tin cogar.
The padron's sre awesome and are now available in a 30 ct. box as well.
Mac's are Mac's.
Never had the partagas.

Sounds like you got a good deal on the pack as far as price goes.

Shelf price with tob. tax at our store thats about $60+ worth of tins WITHOUT the partagas.

Glad to hear it was a good deal. Just by looking at the standard prices of the Padrons and the Cohibas I though I couldn't go wrong with the price. It wasn't very easy to find on Famous's site however. I actually found it by a doing a search for similar products when I was looking at the Cohiba Pequenos. It wasn't listed under there samplers section.

I have had many of the cohibas and like them a lot. I think the AF are ok, but not quite as good.Sounds like you did pretty well. You are stocked up on quick smokes for a while.

Brandon

I tend to agree with what others have stated. I like the macs, which I have a couple tins of, for very short smokes. They're not great, but good 20 min. smokes when you just want a quick smoke.

When I first started smoking I sucked down a ton of the Cohiba Pequenos. Tasty little buggers if you ask me.

lucasbuck said:
When I first started smoking I sucked down a ton of the Cohiba Pequenos. Tasty little buggers if you ask me.
[snapback]290125[/snapback]​

I agree 100% the Cohiba Pequenos are by far my favorite little smoke. I've also smoked the AF's they are decent but I think you will really like the Cohibas.

Nick