• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Leccia Black Toro unfortunately outside in the nasty Midwest weather. This is one great smoke though! The "smoked meat" aroma of the foot comes through nicely in the smoke, but it's not overpowering. Glad to see cigars getting some KY dark fired love these days!

I smoked a Padron Family Reserve 85 years.  I love Padron but this one didn't really do it for me.

Camp line up this week... or this is at least what I took pic's of!

2012 Viaje Roman Candle
gallery_13257_1492_983682.jpg

Headly Grange thanks Jason for the great smoke. This was my first HG and loved it!

gallery_13257_1492_1521386.jpg

LFD Digger this baby was a jawbreaker and has been sitting in my humi for well over a year sent to me by a great BOTL thanks Joe (Joebunga)!

gallery_13257_1492_51256.jpg

CMontoya79 said:
Your gonna enjoy that shark Juanote.
Here we go, time for the shark.

Initial impression: woody, earthy, rich, sweet sherry. Very nice

Update: starting to pick up the pepper and leather in the second third

Conclusion: the final third is a pepper filled powerhouse. This is not a cigar to be trifled with, it requires patience and a careful draw to maintain its benevolence.

Slow and easy, they're good with 1 year or less, they are fantastic with 3-5 years on them. I've had 2 with age. Today's smoke for me was a Herrera Esteli Robusto, honey sweetness, herbal, slight spice through 1st 2/3rds coffee/earth near end. Absolute no brainier, great smoke. These would be great for a beginner or experienced smoker. I really am digging these along with Fuente Magnum R's, r52, EPC new wave connecticuit divinos, and headley grange estupendos. These all have a good flavor profile IMHO.

Smoke if you got em!!!

C

Casa Fernandez solomone Maduro , now I'm halfway into it and a stupid rain storm pops up, go figure.

Pugman1943 said:
Casa Fernandez solomone Maduro , now I'm halfway into it and a stupid rain storm pops up, go figure.
I like sitting outside and having a cigar while it rains.... I'm under an awning though, so I'm not directly in it.
It's peaceful to me.