• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke - 2013

Tail gating at the Pats game yesterday!

1426131_630926793626640_1851731316_n.jpg

1459324_631503200235666_277114064_n.jpg

Just finished a Montecristo Monte accompanied by a southern tier double uncommon and a Corsendonk on the patio of my favorite local bar, Headkeeper. Not the least excited about working tomorrow.

Had a Trinidad paradox with a glenlivet 12 year tonight at Joey D's cigar bar in the basement of the local train station. Always a good experience here.

siriusstoogie said:
PL asia exclusivo. A little tight but enjoyable.
'08 petite belicoso?

SS mad out on a beatiful fall day - pefect pairing, imho.

Yesterday afternoon had a My Father Le Bijou 1922 LE, burn was all over but still a great tasting cigar!

Had a Bahia insignia 10th anniversary tonight, and a few nights ago as well. Tonight just around a fire, was pretty cold and smoked through it pretty quick. Had the other a few nights ago with the owner of a local card shop. Over the past 6 months I got to be pretty good friends with him. The shop wasn't doing so well though and he closed the doors for good this past weekend. It was to a fond farewell and for good luck for his future plans.

Had a Casa Cuba Pre-release. Nice stick. Can def tell it is Fuente made. Nothing palate challenging, just an all around enjoyable smoke.

Back