• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Brickhouse said:

I used to always smoke it the mornings, it was the best time for me to enjoy a cigar, but also have a fresh palate.  I enjoyed the Casa Fuente on the drive this morning.

Damn son!  You got that kinda stock?  Just casually having a Casa Fuente on the way to work?

Not a morning routine stick :laugh:   I haven't had time in the last 3 weeks, so I went with one I knew I'd enjoy....it didn't disappoint.

Had a CoLa on my morning drive. This one was exceptional and I wish that I had the darn box code but this one came out of a 5 stick petaca. I do have a box with a
MES MAR 12 box code and hope they are as good as these. To be honest I though that I was smoking another La Escepcion. Very similar profile in my opinion.

IMG_1500_zps233f3a44.jpg

Today it was a long awaited 2004 Fuente Fuente Opus X Forbidden X.  Gift from a CP BOTL back in 2007.

No special reason to smoke it today, other than, it's a cigar......smoke the son of a bitch.  It was truly phenomenal....and a bit of a ball buster.

gallery_3010_1834_946363.jpeg

Nice, Brickhouse, nice. I'm smoking a LFD Salomon Natural I bought in 2011. Its excellent, as expected.

Had a Tat Double D last night.  These are coming along nicely.  Not quite as good as the original dry box but they'll get there. 

Kingantz said:
Smoked a Cohiba Robusto '07 this afternoon out under the gazebo whilst drinking some Anderson Valley Wild Turkey Bourbon Barrel Stout, both pretty darn good.  Was a beautiful day as well getting close to 65F, but pretty gusty breeze at times. 

What... No review? :D

A Trini Coloniales on my morning drive. Tasty little sucker with some hints of honey.

IMG_1503_zps3e5829ec.jpg

About to light up a Oliva Serie O Robusto & enjoy a 32 oz growlier of Oskar Blues Tenfidy.  It seems like the logical way to celebrate a Clemson baseball victory & to top off the night.

Backslide said:
a5ypa2uh.jpg

Thanks CJ, Dunhill makes a fine cigar.
Had one last time I was at CJ's. Good stuff!
theronray said:
About to light up a Oliva Serie O Robusto & enjoy a 32 oz growlier of Oskar Blues Tenfidy.  It seems like the logical way to celebrate a Clemson baseball victory & to top off the night.
Nice combo!

On the drive into work, Nat Sherman Timeless 546 (corona). Delicious smoke. To the BOTL that gifted me this, (I lost track) thanks! Never had a Sherman and I'm glad this was my 1st experience. Would definitely score more of these.

C

^^^ Good to see you here, CJ!

First cigar of the year OUTSIDE! Sweet merciful crap it hit 50 today!

I celebrated with a 2011 RASS

Just finished a Reinado Grand Empire Reserve Corona Gorda which I was rather impressed by. Lighting up a short story maduro now.

T52 while watching the Cardinals beat up on the Braves.

CJ, how was the T52 Flying Pig?  I've been sitting on one for ages.