• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

Reached into my dwindling stash of old Padillas tonight and grabbed my last Habano Torpedo from 2009. 

Finally got over a cold, had time to light up an AVO LE05. 

Davidoff Nicaragua Toro. Pretty darn nice, especially the first half.

Life gave me lemons so I made lemonade today. Nothing like a great smoke to refocus and know things are a ok. Thanks Bill (CigSid).

Today's smoke a Cohiba Maduro Genios 2010, box code unknown.

Review in review section.

This was a blockbuster of a spicy little cigar!

Thank you sir! :)

Is it just me, or would it seem that some Habanos are regaining that umph that was there during boom era, from what I've read anyways, as I wasn't puffing on stogies at 17. :)

WTF - ( thanks Kid Montana ). Dang that was a nice smoke. My first, but won't be my last.

Last night it was my first Diplo #2, thanks Nate!

0BHAGZD.jpg

Yesterday while on the golf course I was able to enjoy a Perdomo Lot 23 (thanks Bluue13), and a Quesada Ludwig.

Smoked a Fuente Unnamed Reserve 2012 yesterday...was probably the best Fuente cigar I've smoke in years...and that includes Opus and Anejo. The sweet sungrown wrapper on this stick really added a great flavor to the Don Carlos-esque blend. Thoroughly enjoyed it...

image_zpsf62ce2b5.jpg

Bolivar Royal Corona LRE Feb 2010.  It took four years and half the box, but these guys are finally starting to fire on all cylinders.

emoshun said:
Last night top, this morning bottom.

Two excellent lanceros, Jimmy.

It's starting to warm up here!!! A very tasty JL #1 on the deck from Ceasar my Secret Santa.  Thank You!!!  :D

PAM Exclusivo yesterday.  It had been a few years since I'd lit one of these up.  I love being reminded how great these cigars are.

Brickhouse said:
PAM Exclusivo yesterday.  It had been a few years since I'd lit one of these up.  I love being reminded how great these cigars are.

Wyatt, I was talking to a buddy who stopped by my house to smoke a cigar the other day and we were talking about this exact thing...how we forget about really fantastic cigars of the past as we move on to the newer stuff. I'm making a conscience effort to not buy any new sticks until I go back into my humidors and coolers and re-discover all the good stuff I have already, just like you rediscovered the PAM Exclusivo!

That cigar was one of my all time favorites, as well as the Natural version of that same cigar, and I bought them by the boxes...and I probably haven't smoked one in a few years since my last box was finished. I'm sure I have some singles tucked away in some other box, buried somewhere, as I had to make room to fit another box I had just brought. I'm going to hunt one down today for sure.

Thanks for the reminder of a great cigar!  :thumbs:
emoshun said:
Last night top, this morning bottom.

66737166-BF47-44F5-A562-BC12BEF77D86_zpsn9qepwmg.jpg

Jimmy, what did you think of the L-40? Do you still think it needs to age a bit more after smoking one? Thanks...