• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

This evening was a very good 10 HU Mag 50.

IMG_2741_zpsaee5e0f5.jpg

^^^
EPIC Stick!

Had a Tat Jason couple of days ago...pretty good...I wouldn't mind some more of these.  I think they'd be great with a couple more years on them.

RASS MUR JUL 13-- a touch young for my taste, but very tasty with tons of potential.  Nothing quite like smoking a CC while watching fireworks on the 4th of July.

Tat Tramp Stamp as advertised - reduced spice and strength but still tasty in this size.

Fuente ss maddie - always a pleasure!

Padron Churchill Maduro w/ 15 months on it

A much different smoke than OTT. The culmination of my first deliberate aging experiment. Much more user friendly still has lingering strength. I'd be curious how these smoke with 2+ years on them

So far this weekend:
PSD4
Tat Verocu West Side
Black Powder lancero
Padron 64 Exclusivo

Vegas Robaina Famosos. Been feeling a might poorly the last six weeks and this was my first cigar in all that time. Thanks to the fella who sent me this. You know who you are.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Vegas Robaina Famosos. Been feeling a might poorly the last six weeks and this was my first cigar in all that time. Thanks to the fella who sent me this. You know who you are.

Doc
Hope ya feel better young fella...

Just nubbed a Tat petite Caz mmmm

Bsneed51 said:
So far this weekend:
PSD4
Tat Verocu West Side
Black Powder lancero
Padron 64 Exclusivo

Nice weekend.  :)

I enjoyed a Padron 64 Principe last week.  Short smoke but good!

Morning drive was a reliable dead on La Escepcion RE. Point blank fabulous cigar and I haven't had a bad one yet. It's going to suck when these can't be had any longer. :angry:

IMG_2743_zps0c0d7b8d.jpg

Evening smoke was a great Monte 2 Gran Reserva. Excellent cigar overall but the Partagas GR was better. Both of these start out slow but then hang on for the ride as they are great!

DSC_0796_zpsdfbcc37f.jpg

DSC_0827_zpsf88f1791.jpg

That's some bell that my wife bought for our screen porch. Just trying to get creative. Every time time I'm hungry, I ring the bell - yeah right!  :cool:

Light this! said:
That's some bell that my wife bought for our screen porch. Just trying to get creative. Every time time I'm hungry, I ring the bell - yeah right!  :cool:
Only in your dreams bro ( but it is a neat bell ).
Buenos noches for tonight with a AF Exquisitos.