• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's smoke - 2014

13 rascc with morning coffee - yum!

Not overly exciting but smoking a Hoyo de Monterey Resposao en cedros. Still a tasty treat

d06ad579387aceff21de1b3f3ace5a69.jpg

One hell of a smoke. I was able to enjoy while brewing my Turkey Day IPA!

The wind chill here was -15 last week.  I've been buying cigars and not smoking much.  Enjoying the photos - light them up.

obmike said:
The wind chill here was -15 last week.  I've been buying cigars and not smoking much.  Enjoying the photos - light them up.
I only smoke when I'm off on Saturdays if I can make it to the local B&M. Cold here too.

Finishing off the night with a La Sirena King Poseidon and some Old Pulteney 21.

cabaiguan juan said:

Finished the night with a New World by AJ Fernandez.
I've been curious about the New World from AJ.  what did you think of it?

Off the top of my head it was good.  It had some of the dark, heavy flavors I like.  Try it if you get the chance.

House has been ravaged by cold/flu over the last few weeks, so smoking's been curbed a bit.  In the last few days I've managed an Illusione Fume d'Amour Lagunas and an Illusione ~2~.

An RASCC from Modo22 dated April 2013 that I guess I received in a Pass.....Very nice smoke! It was difficult to put down.

Lit up a Latitude Zero robusto and the thing cracked just below the foot.  Managed to smoke through it without it growing.  Not overly complex or bold but there is something likable about this cigar.  Worth another try or three.

Had a Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto after some yard work. Not a lot of love for Gurkha on here but this one I kind of enjoy.

An 06 HU Tacos Imperiales and an 11 JL Ideales Austrian RE. Both of these were very good. I smoked them in my new winter smoking spot which is the shed with my floor heater - perfect!

Now I just need to get cable in there. :whistling: