• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

oke&coke said:
Too tired for a cigar last couple days so pulled out an Oliva Melanio Maduro for my walkdown.
Those are awesome, too.

Pardon 3k at local B&M
Xikar and Oliva reps are here tonight. Caved and bought a Xikar lighter. [emoji106]

a11c68a2bde465777bb3fe3951f7e554.jpg

I'm going to be honest and say the package got me. The Camacho double shock was actually a pretty good cigar that got me to purchase it because of the packaging. I don't regret it!
The second cigar of the night is the viaje super shot. I prefer over the double shot, but my preference.

Island Prince.  Sadly disappointing.  Not really the cigar's fault, I think.  I bought it at a store and it probably needed to sit in my humidor for a few weeks.  I might pick up a few to take home with me.

God of Fire 2005, one of the best cigars of my year.  Great smoke today.

Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto
Padilla Cava 550

Heard a rumor the Cava is a resurection of the 1932, so I figured I'd smoke and compare.  Not positive how similar the blend is-- the aged 1932 was clearly smoother & better overall--but they certainly shared some tasty characteristics.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12786]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12787]

Really went at it last night..... '13 Boli Corona Junior, RA Superiore, Warped Lirio Rojo and a Tat Cojonu '06. 

zeemanb said:
Really went at it last night..... '13 Boli Corona Junior, RA Superiore, Warped Lirio Rojo and a Tat Cojonu '06. 
Holy crap, I'd be screwed up the day after....

Well, no cigars today and it only took me until the 2nd plate of food at the Indian buffet to taste anything again, lol.

LFD La Nox. Good but not stellar. Have one more that will get a good rest before I put it to fire.

LFD La Nox. Good but not stellar. Have one more that will get a good rest before I put it to fire.

Bahhh. Don't tell me this. I have a couple of boxes taking up humidor space.

On a related note - the Tatuaje TIAA 2015 I had yesterday was really good. Just smoke it cool.