• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Courtesy of Capt J, a PSD#4... easily the best I've ever had. 

I've never really been wowed by Partagas, but along with my last Short, that's two excellent examples of the marca in a row.  Am I finally getting what all the fuss is about?

AF rosado very nice. Smoked two today and soon some Bubs fan will get one.

RA Superiore at my main Saturday morning coffee place.....the 2nd half is starting to give a couple of hints at, if you squint just right, flavors that vaguely resemble a RA.

Curivari Gloria de Leon Fuerza
Fuente Fuente Opus X Angel's Share Fuente Fuente

492e04754c987446fd1da05a3f9886b8.jpg

I got to try another couple of "new to me" cigars: a Herrera Esteli Norteno and an Epic Maduro Reserva Rubusto. Talk about a study in contrast. Both were excellent. The Esteli just billowed smoke to the point I was having to wave away the cloud with every puff.

Cohiba XV 660 and in a very yellowed sleeve. Thank you to this gracious BOTL.

Tatuaje Fausto Toro/double robusto size...with all the tats I smoke, hadn't tried one of these. Really nice as a morning smoke, plenty of flavor and a steady burn.

La Palina Mr. Sam Corona...this was a spicy little cigar.  Not the nuclear pepper blast you get from an MK Ultra, but absolutely worth trying a few more of them.  Lots of flavor.

Brlesq said:
Crowned Heads Jericho Hill LBV
Smoking these like crazy lately. Hope you enjoyed. Love the blend but it's a wind tunnel