• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Monte 4.... gifted by a friend who just got back from Cuba. And dammit if this newb didn't end up with the most perfect examples of these. Pinged him to get the box code.

Smoked my first JdN Antano 1970 lancero that was in my Secret Santa package. What a great smoke. I go through a lot of the Consuls and Machitos, but the flavor, ring gauge and size pushed this one to the front of the line for me. Box purchase candidate for sure.

Enjoyed a pope of Greenwich village. Tasty and smoke producing sucker. If you like DE's other offerings such as T-52's, 9's, etc, you'll like this. It's like them but smoother and a bit more molasses like sweetness mixed in with the dark coffee and earth flavors. Thanks Zeemanb!

Enjoyed a pope of Greenwich village. Tasty and smoke producing sucker. If you like DE's other offerings such as T-52's, 9's, etc, you'll like this. It's like them but smoother and a bit more molasses like sweetness mixed in with the dark coffee and earth flavors. Thanks Zeemanb!

My thoughts exactly...like a richer, sweeter Undercrown to me.

Just smoked a JD Howard Single Action...is it just psychological that the last cigar from the box is somehow the most delicious of the bunch, prompting you to want to buy another box you don't need?

Presents are wrapped, cookies and milk by the fireplace and the kids in bed. My last Esplendido is now my company.

Not quite that high of a temp in South Carolina, but in the 70's.

Tonight's smoke is Viaje stuffed turkey dark meat. This makes 4 different types of Viajes that I've smoked and I have yet to be disappointed.

I hope everyone who enjoyed a cigar on Christmas had a great one....missed yesterday but made up for it this morning with a My Father No. 4 lancero. Just an awesome smoke.

Had a nice Johnny O Robusto yesterday that I dry boxed for a day and a half. Will smoke more of them before I attempt any kind of review or comments besides it was nice.

Had a PLPC in the evening that was just meh. Might've been my bah-humbug coloring it though.

Tat black CG while shoveling snow this am. Nice medium full stock lots of strength and flavor. Spice, some sweetness. But dominated by a gingerbread and molasses like note through it, the middle has a nice strong wheaty note. Excellent stick. Nice earthy note throughout as well. Thanks to a generous BOTL sending this my way.

C