• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

I just ordered a box of these. How much age did yours have and what did you like about it? I'm dieing to try one of these, but it won't be for a few months for me.
Edit: Doah! I just noticed the '14

January 2014.

A rich creamy flavor that combines cedar, medium dark chocolate, mature peach, light pepper, with an underlying sweetness of caramel, along with a tad of cinnamon. A medium to full cigar that has a good amount of smoke with a long finish. The flavors change their order fairly often to keep it very interesting. The only downside is the ring gauge as it's larger than I prefer. Looking forward to seeing how these age.

Hope you enjoy yours!

Edit/ deleted "the"

Last edited:
A Nica Rustica El Brujito (6 x 52) this afternoon. The Devils site was running an alleged "private sale" on a 25ct mazo of these for $97, and decided to pick one up. They arrived today, and the rest are in the freezer sanitizing themselves
biggrin.gif
Good stick...

20160920_123337_zpskiuwhkgm.jpg

20160920_143240_zpsb0ux5txb.jpg

20160920_150011_zpsjbo5b9dk.jpg

An aromatic and smoky little sucker
biggrin.gif

Black Label Trading Co. Bishops Blend
View attachment 13980

How does that cigar work for you Chris? I noticed that Cigar Federation just got in a bunch of these!!!

A Nica Rustica El Brujito (6 x 52) this afternoon. The Devils site was running an alleged "private sale" on a 25ct mazo of these for $97, and decided to pick one up. They arrived today, and the rest are in the freezer sanitizing themselves
biggrin.gif
Good stick...

20160920_123337_zpskiuwhkgm.jpg

20160920_143240_zpsb0ux5txb.jpg

20160920_150011_zpsjbo5b9dk.jpg

An aromatic and smoky little sucker
biggrin.gif

How does that cigar work for you Chris? I noticed that Cigar Federation just got in a bunch of these!!!
That was my first one. Unfortunately, I had canoeing issues during the first half of the cigar. Once the burn issues were fixed, I found the cigar to be quite enjoyable. I'd definitely go for at least a fiver.