• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

I tried one of the new Padron 90th tubed/round cigars last night. My B&M just had naturals in stock, so at some point I may try a maduro, but for the $$$ the novelty of a non-box pressed Padron (which had huge appeal to me) just didn't meet expectations. Not a bad smoke but kind of a loose draw and wasn't anything that kept my attention. Perhaps the maduro will be a big improvement, but I've always enjoyed natural anniversario's, so who knows.

The wrapper looks very pale and light in color. Could just be the picture. Doesn't say anything about how it smokes just a visual observation. But I have plebeian taste so what do I know anyway.

The wrapper looks very pale and light in color. Could just be the picture. Doesn't say anything about how it smokes just a visual observation. But I have plebeian taste so what do I know anyway.
I've smoked some pretty delicious fugly cigars. Veins and stems are probably the most misunderstood aspect of what makes a good smoke.

Agree, the wrappers do look a bit Vampire.
They were clearance stock. Was supposed to have been MOB MAR15, but they were OPG NOV14 on arrival.

They could be rainbow colored as long as they all smoke as good as last night's did. ;)

Ok, gave the HdM 2003 EL another shot. I had at least two boxes now down to about 12. I figured what do I have to lose if they are past their prime. I tried to pick out one that looks different than the one I smoked yesterday. This one is smoking great. Plenty of depth And complexity with the vanilla and almond flavors.

Tonight I'm smoking a fake Cuban, JR Edición Limitada Alternatives cohiba behike laguito 5. So far even burn nice and flavorful smoke. Mabey one day I will try a real behike, yet this is a budget smoke. This one I didn't care to smoke till I couldn't hold it and the wrapper split an inch from the wrapper. I wouldn't buy again. I do like the #6 version of this smoke.

IMG_9011.JPG

Last edited: