• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Is that a Syncro? I've yet to try one and am really curious as to what they are like. Avo is one of the few NC cigars I still truly enjoy smoking every once in a while so would love to get your thoughts on it. May just have to pick up a 5 pack from CI to give them a shot.

It is the Synrco. It's medium bodied, well at least this one was after resting for a year. Not a typical Nicaraguan pepper bomb, although one still does get pepper early on. I like it. Even as a box press, this one burned very well. My only complaint was that it started out weak when it came to smoke output. I found myself double puffing a bit. About a 1/3 of the way in that improved.

It is the Synrco. It's medium bodied, well at least this one was after resting for a year. Not a typical Nicaraguan pepper bomb, although one still does get pepper early on. I like it. Even as a box press, this one burned very well. My only complaint was that it started out weak when it came to smoke output. I found myself double puffing a bit. About a 1/3 of the way in that improved.
Sounds like something I should look for locally and try one of before buying a 5er lol

Had a couple of Upmann HC's on the way to and from dinner last night. Think from '14, like smoking a damp walnut shell when I first got them but they are really starting to open up. Still kind of sharp/tight flavorwise but so promising that I buried the rest in my humi to forget about for a couple more years.