• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Crowned Head Headley Grange. Another first. Good cigar, even if it had some wrapper issues. Not sure it's special enough to warrant buying any more though.

Hi and welcome. You might want to search the forums. I'm pretty sure this topic came up before. Either way, this thread is for discussing what you enjoyed today. You may also want to post an introduction in the new members section.

For me that was an Illusione Rothchildes that I snuck in before the kids got home from school.

Edit: added today's smoke

Thanks for your feedback.
I'll go and look for those sections!

Looks

Looks like you used the Colibri V-cutter on it.

You got it!

It turned out to be a pretty cruddy smoking experience. The wrapper cracked and unraveled all over the place on this particular cigar. That's never happened with all of the other's I've enjoyed. I managed to hold it together for about half, but then let it go out and bailed. But it's one of my favorite labels. I tend to love all of Caldwell's artwork.

You got it!

It turned out to be a pretty cruddy smoking experience. The wrapper cracked and unraveled all over the place on this particular cigar. That's never happened with all of the other's I've enjoyed. I managed to hold it together for about half, but then let it go out and bailed. But it's one of my favorite labels. I tend to love all of Caldwell's artwork.

So, you're saying Eastern Standards are pretty low?????

Just kidding.

I enjoyed this baby courtesy of MichaelD in the Blind Review Pass thread. Which, incidentally, has our very good brother Scap waiting to send someone some excellent dog rockets. ;)

tmp_17822-IMG_20161102_162214344-1583039573.jpg Great cigar! Thank you, Mike. Also, the wrapper flaw made no difference as it motored right on through with no trouble.

Attachments

• tmp_17822-IMG_20161102_161847154-589242923.jpg
    tmp_17822-IMG_20161102_161847154-589242923.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 1
Back