• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

image.jpeg
E.P. Carrillo Short Run 2015.
I fought this stick all evening.
It was plugged and had burn issues. Got half way through and chucked it. I hope the others I have aren't like this one.

Sorry for the sideways pic. From my phone I don't know how to correct it.

View attachment 12672
E.P. Carrillo Short Run 2015.
I fought this stick all evening.
It was plugged and had burn issues. Got half way through and chucked it. I hope the others I have aren't like this one.

Sorry for the sideways pic. From my phone I don't know how to correct it.

I've had good luck with that stick. As for the photo, it seems only landscape photos post correctly. I just started taking all of my CP photos with that in mind.

I'm liking Frank so much better than the wolf in the pudgy series! Going well with a simple rum and coke

EPC Short Run 2016. Decent yes, noteworthy no. Almost nothing on the front end, middle was mild-medium, bland back end. Held the ash well. Good smoke volume. Needed some retouch at two points. Medium at it best point.

EPC Short Run 2016. Decent yes, noteworthy no. Almost nothing on the front end, middle was mild-medium, bland back end. Held the ash well. Good smoke volume. Needed some retouch at two points. Medium at it best point.
Had the 2015 yesterday. Would have been better if I didn't have to fight it.

How'd you like that stogie?

A bit stronger than the other Miami line while maintaining a medium body. It sort of snuck up on me. Great flavor, though not entirely in my taste profile. I'll need to try another before deciding if they are box-worthy. But they sure look pretty and the construction was impeccable.

Esponoza "Proxy #24"

Attachments

• 20160425_021543.jpg
    20160425_021543.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 5