• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Finally have a minute to breathe, so I'm going to try a Tat Black Corona Gorda that was gifted to me :)

How was this? I am thinking of picking up a 2013 jar based on reading about them but I've never had one. Would the few years of age be a good thing for them or not?

How was this? I am thinking of picking up a 2013 jar based on reading about them but I've never had one. Would the few years of age be a good thing for them or not?
I have a jar myself and think they are still great. Who knows how many years they can go but as soon as I find them going south they will all die in short order.

Well that was the first time I've had one, so don't think I'm the best person to answer the question. I did like the one I had, but I don't smoke a lot of these, so I really can't say how I think they would age. I do think the jar looks cool though! Lol

I grabbed a few singles of the new Anejados releases in BA and I've been pleasantly surprised. The Partagas was better than the Hoyo. Neither is worth the retail price but at $17 a stick I ended up with 3 of each.

"I have a jar myself and think they are still great. Who knows how many years they can go but as soon as I find them going south they will all die in short order." Oke&Coke

"Well that was the first time I've had one, so don't think I'm the best person to answer the question. I did like the one I had, but I don't smoke a lot of these, so I really can't say how I think they would age. I do think the jar looks cool though! Lol" Succubus

Thanks! I'll give them a try...