• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Walkdown cigar for today was a stick from next month's box split. When the thing burned right it tasted good. Unfortunately it burned wrong most of the time. Don't know if it was the breeze, the humidity or just needs a nap. Still have high hopes for this cigar.

This was a DAMN good cigar.

510CC186-A52A-4C24-9CBD-B5400002BD60.jpg

I have been spending a lot of time in China on business, and unfortunately CP is not one of the site they allow, in the places I have been... I have missed this place :)

Some memorable smokes in my limited times back home:
60's La Escepcion - Amazing...
50s%20La%20Escepciom_zpscyrxeowr.png

60's Partagas

60s%20partagas_zps7ac9fgcp.png

72 RyJ Corona also amazing:

70s%20RyJ%20Corona_zpsfb5nhpwp.png

Punch Punch from Miami Matt during the morning drive. I need to get more than zero recent production Punch in the humidor....what registers to me as a rich caramel flavor adds diversity to my heavy Boli/Partagas/RyJ rotation.

I have been spending a lot of time in China on business, and unfortunately CP is not one of the site they allow, in the places I have been... I have missed this place :)

Bill, I was wondering where you were... welcome home!

Last edited:
Nica Rustica El Brujito OR while I sit outside by my smoker. Doing some pork butts for a bbq tomorrow.
How is it? Been wondering how graceful they age. Have one of those blue wrapped bundles buried somewhere.

How is it? Been wondering how graceful they age. Have one of those blue wrapped bundles buried somewhere.

The years have taken a bit of the harsh edge off. A pleasant enough smoke when you want a stick you don't have to think about. A bit one dimensional, but enjoyable. Solid burn and firm ash. No complaints really!