• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

How'd that Don Carlos smoke?

Very nice medium bodied cigar with good amount of smoke. It had a slightly uneven burn and a fragile wrapper but I enjoyed the flavors. Sweet fruit, cream, milk chocolate and light spice. Unfortunately the fruit and cream disappear around the middle of the second third but finishes with some white pepper, toffee and nuts. Going to smoke the majority of mine in the next 1-2 years as I don't believe these will age well.

Today's morning coffee stick... Warlock Original Robusto
IMG_0502_1.jpg

Interesting smoke. Very flavorful, robust, medium-full bodied with more of a short milder finish. I'm used to either a mild cigar with a mild finish or a medium-full bodied with a lasting finish...but not one like this. Granted I haven't been enjoying cigars very long but this was different for me. I actually liked the richer dark, earthy flavor...and that mixed with a lighter very short finish had me looking at this stick kind of puzzled. I guess I wasn't feeling an oily, tongue saturating finish today because I really enjoyed this sample.

Not really a tight even burn...but I never had to touch it up. A little of a medium draw as it wasn't loose but I found myself having to give it a pull. Ash held on well till just about the halfway point...
IMG_0503_1.jpg

Overall...a very enjoyable stick. I smoked it to the nub and was still reluctant to pitch it in the bucket. At this point...it was starting to getting pretty warm...
IMG_0505_1.jpg

I think next time, I'll have to pick up a couple of a longer length so I can enjoy it a bit longer. [thumbs up]

Back