• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

IMG_20161019_220217_zpsyejica9v.jpg

Very Nice combination & cool picture

It was something like 10 degrees outside this weekend. A package arrived of Johnny-O's sticks. I couldn't help but try one being that they were fresh, and so I lit up my first 1966. Johnny said they were smoking great right now. Turns out, Johnny should be adding warning labels when shipping sticks to me because I nearly got frostbite nubbing that sucker. He said they were good. He didn't say they were THAT good...

If you've never had the pleasure, I can't recommend them strongly enough. Just try one or two fresh, and let the remainder rest for a year. I recommend placing an order or two per year for the rest of your life so that you have a constant stream to put into your rotation. ;)

Man, that first year LaAurora released the Cien Anos blend was great. I have a couple left.

Smoked a Tatuaje Angeles today. Good smoke. Taking a fresh Anejo 77 with us for my after dinner smoke.

If I could click two likes or two thumbs up on this I would, that sounds like an awesome cigar menu!