• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

OR Warped Black Honey from Devin...glad these are coming back, it's a nice smoke. I'm really particular with the La Colmena line, sometimes they are just too light, so this wrapper adds a nice little boost of flavor.
View attachment 16545

Jerry, great to hear you enjoyed the Black Honey. Hopefully the new release is as good as the original. Looking forward to smoking some of the excellent cigars you sent my way very shortly.

Haven't had any Ezra Zion cigars. How are they and are you getting them locally? Haven't seen any near me.

Very impressed with their cigars. Medium to full bodied and packed with wonderful flavors. Holt's used to sell them but no longer has them in stock. I am not aware of any other local shops. The company recently parted ways with Boutiques Unified and the core lines are now available on their website:

https://www.ezrazionstore.com/

My favorites have been the very small batches (500-1000) that they release every so often. Once the email is sent, they are usually sold out in several hours.

Smoking this beauty between a few mountains in the Pacific NW on the roof. My first dirty rat. And it felt appropriate, smoking it in my home town Tacoma, WA. If you know our local reputation, the DE "Dirty Rat" is perfect. And yes, that castle looking thing in the distance is the school from '10 things I hat About You'.

FullSizeRender 25.jpg