• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Wow. This weekend has ruined my posting on this thread.

On Friday, I had some yard work and then tried a Tatuaje Drac, from the pudgy monsters release. I honestly hated this cigar. I sat down with a glass of water and give it all the attention I could, but I did not like it. Really bitter notes, moderate burn, got hot after the 2/3 and didn't stop till the end. I looked for tar, but didn't see anything. I was hoping to attribute the bitterness to tar, but no luck.
2017-03-28 22.56.31.jpg

Then, Saturday afternoon we had the birthday party:
2017-03-28 22.54.29.png

And after we cleared out family and friends, I had an Opus xXx. 2016 release. Spicy, burn got a little off, but easy to fix. Nubbed the best I could:
2017-03-28 22.57.18.jpg

After a quick two hour nap, I had a Tatuaje Tiff before bed. Probably my second favorite out of the Pudgy box so far:
2017-03-28 22.57.40.jpg

And then tonight, I had the Tatuaje Frank. I had to puff more than usual to keep it going, but the 2/3 was the best. The final third had some bitter notes I experienced on the Drac. My current favorite out of the pudgy box:
2017-03-28 22.58.00.jpg

*I realize this thread is titled "Today's Smoke 2017", but I liked keeping a record as I am trying new cigars. If it bothers you, keep your pants on.

Wow. This weekend has ruined my posting on this thread.

On Friday, I had some yard work and then tried a Tatuaje Drac, from the pudgy monsters release. I honestly hated this cigar. I sat down with a glass of water and give it all the attention I could, but I did not like it. Really bitter notes, moderate burn, got hot after the 2/3 and didn't stop till the end. I looked for tar, but didn't see anything. I was hoping to attribute the bitterness to tar, but no luck.
View attachment 15980

Then, Saturday afternoon we had the birthday party:
View attachment 15979

And after we cleared out family and friends, I had an Opus xXx. 2016 release. Spicy, burn got a little off, but easy to fix. Nubbed the best I could:
View attachment 15978

After a quick two hour nap, I had a Tatuaje Tiff before bed. Probably my second favorite out of the Pudgy box so far:
View attachment 15977

And then tonight, I had the Tatuaje Frank. I had to puff more than usual to keep it going, but the 2/3 was the best. The final third had some bitter notes I experienced on the Drac. My current favorite out of the pudgy box:
View attachment 15976

*I realize this thread is titled "Today's Smoke 2017", but I liked keeping a record as I am trying new cigars. If it bothers you, keep your pants on.
Wow what a cute little girl, must take after mom! Congrats.