• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

I'm liking the photos. Thanks for sharing. Consider participating in the newbie trade. It will save you a good deal of time and expense in identifying really good cigars to try. Looking at a couple of the photos you posted, some of the cigars almost look artificially dyed.

Thanks I like this forum a lot :)
I used portrait mode on iPhone so it blurred some of the stick parts a bit :-/

Drew Estate Tabak Especial ToroIMG_9505.JPG

Also pics I take on iPhone always turn sideways as soon as they upload to the forum lol.

I know I know infused cigars. I can see tomatoes being thrown my way now lolol. Can't help it though gotta have my infused cigars in the AM with Cafè.

Last edited:
Drew Estate Tabak Especial ToroView attachment 16385

Also pics I take on iPhone always turn sideways as soon as they upload to the forum lol.

I know I know infused cigars. I can see tomatoes being thrown my way now lolol. Can't help it though gotta have my infused cigars in the AM with Cafè.
Is there a reason why you underline everything? It's a little distracting to read

Drew Estate Tabak Especial ToroView attachment 16385

The pics turning sideways has been addressed in the past as it happens to everyone using an iPhone. If you click edit and save on the photo on the phone, when you post, the picture should be in the correct orientation.

image.jpg

I'm hoping these might have improved over the last few months. But my expectation are low and am there for going to enjoy it while mowing the lawn.

Edit - the cigar ended up being okay. The center third in particular was enjoyable but it got a bit harsh in the final third.

Last edited:
The pics turning sideways has been addressed in the past as it happens to everyone using an iPhone. If you click edit and save on the photo on the phone, when you post, the picture should be in the correct orientation.

Ahh,Ok thanks Napa_Smokes

View attachment 16390
Fonseca #1. Bitter taste not really hitting any good notes. Sorry about the rat claws but I was driving and couldn't figure out how to balance it on my thigh since it was lit.
We have electric signs in my state that state, "Phone in one hand (pause) ticket in the other". I want to hack the controller and change it to, "Phone in one hand, cigar in the other." Just to see if anyone would notice?! ;)

My B&M has been selling old stock. Of course, there's a catch. Some were improperly stored but the price is tempting. Some have been outstanding but others, not so much. They should call it the "Crap Shoot Especiale Sale!" Some of the CAOs are from '08 with yellow cello. But only one out of the four I tried was a good cigar. The other three were smokable but not a good cigar 9yo "should" be.

We have electric signs in my state that state, "Phone in one hand (pause) ticket in the other". I want to hack the controller and change it to, "Phone in one hand, cigar in the other." Just to see if anyone would notice?! ;)

My B&M has been selling old stock. Of course, there's a catch. Some were improperly stored but the price is tempting. Some have been outstanding but others, not so much. They should call it the "Crap Shoot Especiale Sale!" Some of the CAOs are from '08 with yellow cello. But only one out of the four I tried was a good cigar. The other three were smokable but not a good cigar 9yo "should" be.

I have a complete CAO Sopranos cigar package from 2005 with the humidor. Yes I did win these bad boys right here on CP. Was thinking of opening these up and start smoking them. Probably my own version of your crap shoot! LOL