• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2017

Well once you go through all those RP cigars you'll know what not to smoke! LOL

Oh yeah that is true lol it's a shame most were just decent and some that I really liked. Just the construction can be so bad on some. That Connecticut one was great. But all the others except for the sun grown ones were bad construction. Cameroon is good too. Had one this morning at the B&M So only the three so far I'll rebuy.

Now I'm just figuring out whether I want the Montecristo #2's or Montecristo Edmundo's or the Trinidad Reyes. Decisions decisions lolol which would youz go for? Kinda went overboard lately on other cigars so for now. Can just get one of the three above...

Now I'm just figuring out whether I want the Montecristo #2's or Montecristo Edmundo's or the Trinidad Reyes. Decisions decisions lolol which would youz go for? Kinda went overboard lately on other cigars so for now. Can just get one of the three above...
The #2. It's a classic. I always smoke the best first.

Doc

The #2. It's a classic. I always smoke the best first.

Doc

Awesome Thanks :) will do

Also had another question:
Now on the non Cuban Montecristo's is there a big difference in the Classic & White. I like the classic and yellow but wanted to give the White a try.

Ok I'll stop buying the non Cuban sticks and just do Cubans from now on :)
Smoke the white label non Cuban monte. It's expensive for what you get. If your used to liking smokes like Toscano, and liked the RP Sungrown natural and maduro, then you may find the non-Cuban white label monte too mild. As for the Cuban. Versions. One of my first Cubans was a monte 2. It was out of this world good.