• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2020

Nice, mine seem to get shipped on the 3rd-4th but I feel as if I’m a month behind. Example I signed up in June and for June I received the “Foodie” pack with the Cookie Monster cigar. The one I just received a week ago included one from Montenegro, Avo and Illusione. Having the Avo tonight paired with a glass of Ardbeg in celebration of our contractors finishing our basement today. Will begin the move into my man cave this weekend 🥳View attachment 33053
Mine just arrived today for whatever cycle I’m on. I got a
French Collection Cardinal Mazarin
Sinister Last Cowboy Natural Lancero
UN-banded Royal Cigar.

I guess the survey that I had to take when joining aCtually meant something.

any way we can get people together to do one last hurrah herf before you leave the vicinity?
That'll be tough since we are in a mad dash to get 20+ years of stuff cleared. I should be up in the area on a regular basis since my grandchildren are still here. Thanks for the invite.

Holy cow!!! After getting through the 1st third, this thing really opens up! Hammered with a Perfect mix between white pepper and sweet cream while burning perfectly! It’s going to be so hard to let this box sit for a while...I must resist urge....
Partagas CG Anejado RBT DIC 2008
C7EEC5D3-CA2B-4A11-8483-80B1D05B8266.jpeg

Holy cow!!! After getting through the 1st third, this thing really opens up! Hammered with a Perfect mix between white pepper and sweet cream while burning perfectly! It’s going to be so hard to let this box sit for a while...I must resist urge....
Partagas CG Anejado RBT DIC 2008
View attachment 33143
Did you know that “Rabbit Dick“ is the best “code” for these... We had fun with it, but just like POS they are pretty damn good cigars...

Mine just arrived today for whatever cycle I’m on. I got a
French Collection Cardinal Mazarin
Sinister Last Cowboy Natural Lancero
UN-banded Royal Cigar.

I guess the survey that I had to take when joining aCtually meant something.
Nice. Will let you know what I get next month. If we get the same then my suspicions will be confirmed that I’m a month behind what everyone else seems to be unboxing.

Well, what does a pug know. Had one of these and must mention I've never found the magic in the brand. For me, this was a not bad, actually OK smoke, but not enough for me to buy a 5er. End of 2cents.

I always knew that pugs are very intuitive My opinion is exactly the same

Did you know that “Rabbit Dick“ is the best “code” for these... We had fun with it, but just like POS they are pretty damn good cigars...
lol, “rabbit dick”! Love it, now I will never forget its box code.

Got these in 2007 at Barclay Rex on 42nd St, this was Davidoff's first Dominicano Puro. The wrapper is a beautiful Colorado reminds me of earlier Opus X wrappers. The photo doesn't do it justice because of the flash. These were pricey back then which included NYC tobacco tax and sales tax. A very refined cigar like most Davidoff's of that era, but with a very nice spice/cinnamon combination.IMG_20200824_192002.jpg