• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2021

Smoked a 95 center with cheap beer after lawn work. Working on some Alec Bradley stick from 2014 from the baby humidor with some decent bourbon.

Still sittinā€™ outside in the dark listening to the bugs. šŸ„ƒ

Enjoying the longest ass Tatuaje Tainos (7 5/8" X 46) I've seen from my January newbie trade with @theorangeman.
I think most of us post our smokes when we first start so people see what we're smoking. This smoke lasted me 2 1/2 hours and those of you who know me, know that I always complain that I smoke too fast, so this could possibly be a three hour smoke. Very tasty throughout. I would buy a box. 20210715_214203.jpg

Last edited:
Well I think I can officially say, 60 ring gauge is not my jam. When I first started I bought of bunch of 58-60 ringers because I thought the bigger the cigar the more masculine i would be. Well nope Iā€™m a wuss if thatā€™s the case, because this thing is ā€œToo Boo Cooā€ for all of you FMJ fans out there.

I did go inside and apologize to my wife as well. If I only knew! Haha sorry been a long day

C11B884C-4CDC-4DDA-8384-6D55AEA0081B.jpeg

Enjoying the longest ass Tatuaje Tainos (7 5/8" X 46) I've seen from my January newbie trade with @theorangeman.
I think most of us post our smokes when we first start so people see what we're smoking. This smoke lasted me 2 1/2 hours and those of you who know me, know that I always complain that I smoke too fast, so this could possibly be a three hour smoke. Very tasty throughoutView attachment 45102
Thats an awesome smoke!! Glad you enjoyed it and took the time to do so!

I think most of us post our smokes when we first start so people see what we're smoking. This smoke lasted me 2 1/2 hours and those of you who know me, know that I always complain that I smoke too fast, so this could possibly be a three hour smoke. Very tasty throughoutView attachment 45102

I got one of those, too.
Well I think I can officially say, 60 ring gauge is not my jam. When I first started I bought of bunch of 58-60 ringers because I thought the bigger the cigar the more masculine i would be. Well nope Iā€™m a wuss if thatā€™s the case, because this thing is ā€œToo Boo Cooā€ for all of you FMJ fans out there.

I did go inside and apologize to my wife as well. If I only knew! Haha sorry been a long day

View attachment 45103

I snagged a fiver of the Nub Habano 4X60 for $13 on the Famous auction site, they're OK especially for that price - not sure I would enjoy them as much at 660.

Blackbird Unkind on a quiet night in the neighborhood listening to some Classic Rock. I'm only saying what's on my mind. Wish you were here. The first third was meh but I enjoyed the rest. I would buy another.20210716_230351.jpg

Last edited: