• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Sorry -*please disregard. Have a great weeGod?

Oh c'mon.. you can't wake me up and then just leave me hanging!

Tobacco Outlet+, or TOP for short, is basically a gas station without gas. They actually have decent little walk-ins with a fairly good selection of catalog sticks. And they're about as cheap as you'll find at a B&M. They can do this because they're owned by Kwik Trip. Which is based in La Crosse, WI and they have about 700+ convenience stores throughout the Midwest (while opening 20-30 new locations every year).

Not to be confused with QuikTrip, which is another large convenience store company. It's also the reason why Kwik Trips in MN and IA are named KwikStar.. since QuikTrip also operates in those states. Kwik Trips grew quickly in size due to their aggressive tobacco pricing starting in the 1970s. With their heavily advertised prices being "the lowest prices allowed by law". For more, visit kwiktrip.com.

That's what you were gonna ask, right?
🤔😛

Oh c'mon.. you can't wake me up and then just leave me hanging!

Tobacco Outlet+, or TOP for short, is basically a gas station without gas. They actually have decent little walk-ins with a fairly good selection of catalog sticks. And they're about as cheap as you'll find at a B&M. They can do this because they're owned by Kwik Trip. Which is based in La Crosse, WI and they have about 700+ convenience stores throughout the Midwest (while opening 20-30 new locations every year).

Not to be confused with QuikTrip, which is another large convenience store company. It's also the reason why Kwik Trips in MN and IA are named KwikStar.. since QuikTrip also operates in those states. Kwik Trips grew quickly in size due to their aggressive tobacco pricing starting in the 1970s. With their heavily advertised prices being "the lowest prices allowed by law". For more, visit kwiktrip.com.

That's what you were gonna ask, right?
🤔😛
Uh... yeah. Precisely! 🧐🤣