• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Pretty good week!

Tried some different stuff I had hanging about. While nothing really wowed me, they were all lovely.

The Room 101 “Naked Booth” was one of my Top 5 non Cuban, Cubans, and still reminded me of an SCDLH, but with another year on it the flavors def mellowed out and it actually reminded me more of a Vegueros.

The Monte Platinum was my last one from around 2005. This one just didn’t want to burn on one side.

The Zino 2020 is developing wonderfully! Much more cedar, salt, and citrus notes.

Cheers to Friday and a great weekend my friends!

View attachment 73388View attachment 73389View attachment 73390View attachment 73391View attachment 73392
nice rubbers ;)

Happy FrHIGHday. Nothing going on ... so going to smoke a couple cigars today. Starting with an Adventura Explorer CG a cup of Columbian coffee with some "mate to blonde it up, and some tunes from posts on "Dailey Jam Sessions" thread. Now for the more important question.... where is all my stress at today... I miss you!!! Like a tooth ache!
😁✌️
@SKYDIVNEKD ... see... told ya I was starting to gain traction.
1696609609866.png

JR Counterfeit Cuban
znh9Sa8.jpg