• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Thank you @cabaiguan for a most excellent cigar.
This one had the most perfect burn - and was a great mid morning smoke !

View attachment 72849

Those are a great value stick. They also come in Fresh Packs now. The Page has deals on them all the time. If you dig 'em that much, hold off on buying now, it's not a matter of if they'll have deal on them soon, it's just when. I'll also let you know if I see them.. I want more too!

Last cigar was a week before my eye surgery (8/24) on the golf course, and now the doc has cleared me to have a cigar this Sunday (9/24). I'm more than ready to hit the humi and make a selection between Padron Anni, VSG, or Davidoff Late Hour... what do you ladies and lads suggest for coming back from the hiatus?

Last cigar was a week before my eye surgery (8/24) on the golf course, and now the doc has cleared me to have a cigar this Sunday (9/24). I'm more than ready to hit the humi and make a selection between Padron Anni, VSG, or Davidoff Late Hour... what do you ladies and lads suggest for coming back from the hiatus?
I think you start with one of them and then follow up with the other 2 😉

Smokes from the week!

The Davidoff Maduro was delightful. I wish I had the opportunity to try them fresh back when they were easier to come by. Musty, musky, smooth, mild ground coffee flavors with a underlying creaminess.

The Cavalier LE was surprisingly light compared to previous LE releases. Fantastic with a cup of coffee.

Cheers to the weekend! After I’m done putting the race bike back together I’ll be lighting up an Avo Classic.

IMG_5593.jpegIMG_5599.jpegIMG_5603.jpegIMG_5605.jpeg