• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Monte Cristo White Series

Dominican, with Dominican and Nicaraguan fillers and a Nicaraguan binder. Ecuador Connecticut wrapper.

Mellow+

View attachment 78629

I will never again see a Montecristo White and not think of Aaron, The Worm, and stories of a night on a tour bus in Miami. @TexasTraveler

Tell me what you think?

I guess it would only be fair to tell you that I was underwhelmed.

I actually really enjoyed the MF/NC Fonseca vitola that came wrapped en cedro, but when I tried some others thinking they would all hit the same way, they... didn't.

MUR MAY 13 - Last one out of a box of ten I bought to try. Wish I bought more.
View attachment 78674
I bet that was fantastic. It is interesting, I was never a fan of any of the "PS" series until probably around that era (not withstanding "special" one-offs) despite loving other Partagas lines. Everyone said I was nuts, but I didn't smoke them because I figured they would be wasted on me and was happy to give them away. Now I wonder if something in the blend changed (at least with respect to the PSD4/5), or my tastes changed, because I have really enjoyed the 13-17 I have smoked of each.

I will never again see a Montecristo White and not think of Aaron, The Worm, and stories of a night on a tour bus in Miami. @TexasTraveler

I actually really enjoyed the MF/NC Fonseca vitola that came wrapped en cedro, but when I tried some others thinking they would all hit the same way, they... didn't.
This cigar seemed to be pretty hyped prior to its release and at its release. I just didn't think the cigar lived up to the hype.

I bet that was fantastic. It is interesting, I was never a fan of any of the "PS" series until probably around that era (not withstanding "special" one-offs) despite loving other Partagas lines. Everyone said I was nuts, but I didn't smoke them because I figured they would be wasted on me and was happy to give them away. Now I wonder if something in the blend changed (at least with respect to the PSD4/5), or my tastes changed, because I have really enjoyed the 13-17 I have smoked of each.
They were great! Even fresh with that excellent code/year. Funny story...... I shared one of these each at @CigarStone Jeff's cabin with him and someone he knows (Brett). Brett was drunk and just loving this cigar. Started talking to me and telling me I was a cigar god. I was thoroughly embarrassed after several minutes and couldn't get the guy to stop, so I could just enjoy my cigar. I was like "Dude! They're just fucking cigars!" I tried to give Jeff the look to help me out, but he was in his own world.