• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Palmas Extra
OBM
AGO 16
If I could find this box code again.... Buyer.
And I'd love them more at 2016 prices. 😁
1709495458681.png
ETA: Bought these as a shorter colder weather smoke. They last over an hour. I think the slower you smoke this one... the better the nuances rollover the palate.

This is more for @modo22, but anyone with knowledge can chime in --

Benjamin, I don't remember the year of the Mag 46s we both ended up getting about the same time -- I believe they were either 2018 or 2019. They were... not great. I'm just wondering if you have any of those left, and if time has done any favors for them. All these Mag 46 posts lately got me to thinking about that.

This is more for @modo22, but anyone with knowledge can chime in --

Benjamin, I don't remember the year of the Mag 46s we both ended up getting about the same time -- I believe they were either 2018 or 2019. They were... not great. I'm just wondering if you have any of those left, and if time has done any favors for them. All these Mag 46 posts lately got me to thinking about that.
I do not remember what year they were, but yea, they were not great. I do not have any left either...I honestly have not had a good Mag46 in a long time, so sadly I just don't buy them.

The last time we were in Key West (about 18 months ago), we toured the facility of Rodriguez Fabrica dé Tabacos. After the tour, we got to “roll” our own cigar. Well, actually all we did was to apply the wrapper, but it was still very fun and interesting. Tonight, I was so confident in my torceador skills that I brought a backup stick with me. I will not need it. My cigar is not horrible, and it definitely didn’t live down to my low expectations. Would I have another one? No, especially if it was rolled by me!

IMG_3710.jpegIMG_3711.jpegReLens_IMG_20240304191341.jpeg