• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Oliva Serie V Melanio is one of my most favorite of all time. A fellow member sent me an extremely generous gift last year with a pack of wonderfully aged Davidoffs as well as others. Pairing it with a Blue Note Uncut Store Pick coming in at 124.

View attachment 81215
View attachment 81216
Have you tried the EP Carrillo Allegiance? They struck me as very similar to the Melanios, but I hadn’t had a Melanio in a while, so am interested in your opinion.

Have you tried the EP Carrillo Allegiance? They struck me as very similar to the Melanios, but I hadn’t had a Melanio in a while, so am interested in your opinion.
I have one that I bought last year but haven't smoked it. You have me curious now...

GOTF instead of GOF tonight . . . . 😂

Looks tasty though!

438741470_10231695441038880_8768333178587491969_n.jpg

~Boar

Edited to add: This is the first GOTF I've smoked that wasn't either a Nightwatch or a du Chien, and it's excellent. Black pepper, loads of it, with a nice full bodied kick. What I've found so far with these is they're a bit rough ROTT but just a few days in the humi & they really shine.

Last edited:
GOTF instead of GOF tonight . . . . 😂

Looks tasty though!

View attachment 81232

~Boar

Edited to add: This is the first GOTF I've smoked that wasn't either a Nightwatch or a du Chien, and it's excellent. Black pepper, loads of it, with a nice full bodied kick. What I've found so far with these is they're a bit rough ROTT but just a few days in the humi & they really shine.
Looks like a drunk pic to me. 😂

Smoking a Regional Sancho Panza with @CigarStone that I bought a box of at the LCDH in Brussels in 2020. I've heard good things, but now I know the rumors are true! RAT JUN 20.
IMG_0583.jpeg

Did the "barbed wire" burn with the wrapper, or did it unravel and come off as soon as it got some heat?

95% of the way it burned with the wrapper. I think only twice it slightly separated from the wrapper when the glue melted, but it held its shape and caught back up quickly.