• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

My holiday to Thailand nearly 4 weeks ago almost got me hospitalized. Got sick during their new year water gun festival by forcefully drinking (being shot in the face) lots of dirty water.

And it has taken till today for me to somewhat recover. Last week I was only awake for about 15 hours and could barely walk.

I feel my choice of cigar is telling of how much fun this Last week has been. But I'm glad to be back in the land of the living.
InCollage_20240509_194910377.jpg
This cigar is amazing. First thing I noticed was that it actually has a shaggy feet when you remove the lower band. Lighting the cigar and noticing a complex nutty flavor without any heat or pepper I put on Kid A by radiohead.

The flavor could only be described like taking a nut roaster cart you'd find on a market to a junkyard and having it crushed to its richest nut oils and aroma, to than homeopathicly be transferred to the tobacco leafs.

Draw,superb, transition to Wrapper,Binder,filler section seamless without the need for touch ups.

When Kid a finished I was about 2/3 of the cigar, which was longer than a churchill even (I believe, because it didn't fit my normal case). I suddenly got hit by pepper notes. Time for a different album. Nirvana Nevermind was perfect. Every song kept ramping and the cigar too kept ramping pepper and raising heat.

Smoking this one to the nub was worth it.

Hope you're all doing well, and excuse for the long post but I really missed this ❤️

Las 6 Provincias ZDT,
Size 6 1/2 x 48
Strength Medium - Full
Box Pressed Yes
Wrapper Nicaraguan Corojo
Binder / Filler Nicaragua / Nicaragua
Color Colorado
Grade Hand Rolled / Long Filler
Blender Erik Espinosa Jr., AJ Fernandez
Manufacturer San Lotano Factory
Country of Origin Nicaragua

IMG_0561.jpeg

My holiday to Thailand nearly 4 weeks ago almost got me hospitalized. Got sick during their new year water gun festival by forcefully drinking (being shot in the face) lots of dirty water.

And it has taken till today for me to somewhat recover. Last week I was only awake for about 15 hours and could barely walk.

I feel my choice of cigar is telling of how much fun this Last week has been. But I'm glad to be back in the land of the living.
View attachment 81687
This cigar is amazing. First thing I noticed was that it actually has a shaggy feet when you remove the lower band. Lighting the cigar and noticing a complex nutty flavor without any heat or pepper I put on Kid A by radiohead.

The flavor could only be described like taking a nut roaster cart you'd find on a market to a junkyard and having it crushed to its richest nut oils and aroma, to than homeopathicly be transferred to the tobacco leafs.

Draw,superb, transition to Wrapper,Binder,filler section seamless without the need for touch ups.

When Kid a finished I was about 2/3 of the cigar, which was longer than a churchill even (I believe, because it didn't fit my normal case). I suddenly got hit by pepper notes. Time for a different album. Nirvana Nevermind was perfect. Every song kept ramping and the cigar too kept ramping pepper and raising heat.

Hope you're all doing well, and excuse for the long post but I really missed this ❤️
Really glad you are ok and feeling better!

View attachment 81687

Nice selection of Cigar and Music... Glad you're feeling better...

ETA: Can you get a message to RH/The Smile and tell them we are waiting for another US tour... Or just a Dallas show would be OK computer as well... ;)

Last edited:
Joe, is that mold, snow, cocaine, or boogers on the side?

pn.gif