• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

That’s the Cafe Con Leche? I rarely smoke infused cigars anymore (that’s all I smoked before I joined here), but occasionally I’ll have one of these. As Burny said, damn good with coffee (and a chocolate biscotti)!
Yep. First infused I’ve ever tried. I liked it; nice and smooth. Might keep a few on hand to have occasionally.

This Salomon Maduro ( 7 1/8 x 57 ) was made by El Guajiro Cigars - Tampa FL and found its way to me thanks to @dawgie34203 . It is 0838 hrs, 79 degrees, 88% humidity and we have storms coming with a flood watch. So while I built my Ark I always have coffee and this is the lucky morning stick. It is quite pleasant, underlying sweetness, something easy to wake up with. Thank you @dawgie34203 , you picked a very nice stick. From one dawgie to another, Woof.

IMG_0594.jpegIMG_0595.jpeg

This Salomon Maduro ( 7 1/8 x 57 ) was made by El Guajiro Cigars - Tampa FL and found its way to me thanks to @dawgie34203 . It is 0838 hrs, 79 degrees, 88% humidity and we have storms coming with a flood watch. So while I built my Ark I always have coffee and this is the lucky morning stick. It is quite pleasant, underlying sweetness, something easy to wake up with. Thank you @dawgie34203 , you picked a very nice stick. From one dawgie to another, Woof.

View attachment 82111View attachment 82112
I see you tried to fake us all out by turning the cigar 180 degrees...