• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a Liga T52 very nice smoke :thumbs: :cool:

Just finished up a Illusione mk that i received from the PIF from Brian. What a smoke this was, a very well constructed power packed stick. I would definately purchase these again for sure!

Had a PLPC while walking the dog last evening. Unfortunately I have blown through my cab way too quickly with these and for the price there might not be a much better stick imo.

Thx
Bob

Padilla Miami 8&11 churchill (Pepin blend) great stick. Sad I only have 1 left. The new blend does not even come close
mad.gif

Brian

I could not agree with you more on this. I have only 4 or 5 of the original 8&11s left and am so reluctant to touch them...Once they are gone, they are gone forever...

Over the last few days I've smoked quite a few cigars...

Liga Privada T52 - Toro
Vegas Cubanas by Don Pepin - Toro
My Father Bijou 1922 - Toro
Cohiba Siglo II Tubo
Montecristo No. 4
Quai d'Orsay Grand Corona
Fonseca Cosacos
Diplomaticos No. 4
San Cristobal de La Habana Oficio

Had a PLPC while walking the dog last evening. Unfortunately I have blown through my cab way too quickly with these and for the price there might not be a much better stick imo.

Thx
Bob

For the price there definitely is no stick that can stand up to the PLPC...IMHO.

I met up with an old high school today. I enjoyed a PAN Imperial and an Anejo #55.

Right now a H.Upman Mag 50 gifted from Stogieman/Charlie. Very nice Charlie..Thank you!

I just finished up a LFD #1 cabinet cammy what a yummy cigar these are! :) But i am looking forward to my Monte Sublime EL 08 after my feast of turkey...

It was a good smoking day at the Outlaw:

Padron 80th Natural
Partagas Limited Reserve Decades #1
Opus X Perfecxion #5
God of Fire by Carlito 2006 Double Robusto

Had an HC Habano Colorado this afternoon. Excellently constructed cigar with a pretty good flavor profile. Some down time might make these beautiful.

to help celebrate my birthday today, selections included my first RASS, a Monte #2 and a Tat Conoju '03 :thumbs:

possibilies on the menu for day 2 of the birthday weekend include:
Padron 64, Padilla 1932, Gurkha Grand Age, Oliva Master Blends 3, Litto Gomez Chisel, my last Tat Black, or maybe that Opus X Forbidden X 2004 that SOTL1977 gave me. also got a CAO Vision (nope, I haven't forgotten Wolfie) :cool:

I met with a few members of CP for a little smokeout at a local B&M. I smoked a Casa Fuente Robusto that was sent to me by
a friend (bri174). It was my first experience with a casa and i was very impressed by this stick... flawless appearence,great draw,and loaded with flavor!! I know now that these IMHO are worth every penny :thumbs:

Had a Punch Elite Maduro this evening. For a cigar costing me 2.75 at the B&M, I was sincerely amazed. Very good flavors, spot on draw, even burn. Will probably have to split a box of them with my Brother-in-law rather soon.

San Cristobal robusto

Ashton ESG torpedo (for some reason I liked this better than the robusto size, go figure)

Gurkha Park Ave churchill while walking the dogs with my youngest daughter.

this afternoon's treat was a CAO Vision, complements of Wolfie - started out a little slow, but turned into a nice smoke :thumbs:

after dinner (bbq steak, lobster, coconut cream pie) we adjourned to the smoking lounge (aka the smoke shed) and I bit the bullet - sparked up a special cigar for a special occasion, and had a Fuente Fuente Opus X Forbidden X Robusto Dos 2004. dang but that was a nice one - by the time I finished it, I felt like someone had socked me in the jaw, my head was spinning (first time that's happened, I think), didn't even notice it sneaking up on me til I'd got down to about the last inch and it went out on me :blush: a big THANKS to SOTL1977 and her partner for picking up that treat for me for my birthday :thumbs:

wanted to have a final stick before we wrapped up for the night, but instead I spent the better part of an hour chasing the dog around the neighborhood when she slipped out on me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.