• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried for the first time the LFD Airbender Robusto. pre-light was very peppery. 1st inch pepper and some sweetness. the rest of the smoke settled with coffee flavor and leather finish. Quite a good and interesting cigar!

Best,

Joe

I went up to the original Outlaw to hang out with Bsneed51 and watch the KU-K-State game. While watching the Jayhawks wrap up the Big 12, I enjoyed a Padron 2000 Maduro and a LFD Limitado II -- both with about 2 years of age on them. The game and the cigars (and the company) were excellent! :thumbs:

Smoked my first Tat Boris gifted to me from CigarDins, man they are tasty suckers! Thanks Kurt!
I have one more waiting for me gifted from another BOTL, just gotta find the right time.

Smoked a Liga T52 I got from CI recently when they got more in. This is the 2nd one I've smoked and although I like the #9's this newer version just doesn't sit well with me. Maybe since the vendor just got another shipment it is still young. dunno.

Smoked my first Tat Boris gifted to me from CigarDins, man they are tasty suckers! Thanks Kurt!
I have one more waiting for me gifted from another BOTL, just gotta find the right time.

Smoked a Liga T52 I got from CI recently when they got more in. This is the 2nd one I've smoked and although I like the #9's this newer version just doesn't sit well with me. Maybe since the vendor just got another shipment it is still young. dunno.

Thats good to know. I liked the #9s but havent tried the T52. Of course, I havent had any since I tried them at the RTDA in LV when they came out.

Over the last three nights...

Bolivar Corona Extra - Excellent, one of the best Boli's I've ever smoked.

Romeo y Julieta Corona - Throughly unimpressed.

Cuaba Piramade EL 2008 - Excellent. Haven't smoked one in ages, but still as smooth, sweet and creamy as I remembered.

Last night I smoked a 07 Boli PC on the ride home (excellent!)
This morning it was a Vegueros (yr. unknown) on the ride it (tasty little thing)
Tonight it will be a PSD4 given to me by CigarMan Andy. Said it has a few years on it and I look forward to it

Today consisted of a 99 party lonsdale, 04 rass, 02 monte #2, and last but not least a Bolivar 109 :0 :love: absolutely stellar of a stick!! Can't wait to see what these will turn into in some years :whistling:

Nov08 Trini Coloniales - after talking about these on sale I had to visit it early. More promising than the one OTT I had. Put them don until fall now.

LFD Air Bender Robusto - very interesting and enjoyable. Reminds of a stronger Mag 46 due to it's creamy complexity.

Fuente Rosario Sungrown Robusto - not nearly as good as the recenty 858 but still a good cigar. At $6.50 a so-so value.

Bolivar Corona Gigantes '99
El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga.....I think.

Bolivar Corona Gigantes '99
El Rey del Mundo Robusto Larga.....I think.
Good scotch! :p Yeah that's what that was. I smoked a Cabaguain Imperiales and a La Arome De Cuba EE Lancero in the company of good friends!

Tatuaje T110 - what a flavor bomb! One of the better special release Tats, IMO.

I thought the Pork Chop had better flavor, though. They have been the two best BIG flavor cigars I've tried. In fact, some people would find these over the top. Too bad they were such a limited release.

Steve

Yesterday at the Nerf:

Trini Robusto Extra(The best smoke all day.)
Mag 50 EL 2005(Tasted great but had some serious burn issues.)
Opus Perf. X 2005(One of the most poorly rolled cigar I've ever smoked! Pitched it an 1 1/2" into it.)
T 110(Nice. But after 3 cigars, I could hardly taste it. Not very strong either.)

Tat west coast. Pretty good! Wrapper issues but it did not detract from the enjoyment. :)

Yesterday it was a Davidoff # 2 Tubo for breakfast and a Arganese ML3 for lunch.
Today I had me a Padilla Miami Robusto. It was a tasty bastage.

Yesterday was a La Aroma de Cuba EE Lancero
Today a Graycliff Mike Ditka Championship Churchill

Not sure what to smoke tonight after putting the wife and kid to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.