• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the morning with an 06 Boli RC.

Taking the fam on a quick overnite camping trip. Looking forward to another 3 or 4 nice sticks.

Started the morning with an 06 Boli RC.
I love the Royal Corona but I never got hem back in the rotation. Maybe I'll get a petaca next order just to have a few, at least.

I started off the day with a Tat Noella Reserva that Greg was kind enough to include in his Padilla '32 sampler. I think this Tat may be my new "desert island" cigar! Doubt I'd ever tire of it.

Last night: Anejo #50 at a gig. :love:

Could be my new favorite. Smoked better than the last shark I had. Wow!

Got in an 06 Choix on a hike with the dog and my daughter after we set up camp.

Working on a Punch Northern Lighs from the box I bought from stepthirteen a little while back. This thing ain't bad!

I smoked a 1942 Farach, it was tiny only about 2 inches long, but freaking yummy! Old a** Cubans are delicious, it almost as old as Doc, but not quiet. :p

Another day of nothing special. I smoked a interesting Opus X Petit Lancero yesterday which could be linked to the OR of this size. Today I smoked a Anejo #46 and Opus X #5 with 2 years on it after eating like 3/4 lbs of King Crab. :love:

Siglo II. It's been a few weeks since I had one, and it they could use more time to settle in. Going to give them a few months.

Siglo II. It's been a few weeks since I had one, and it they could use more time to settle in. Going to give them a few months.
I've gone through a few cabs of these and age is a factor with this one. They are pretty good young but get damn good after some serious down time.

I woke up and rolled out of bed, opened the humi, and pulled out a Murcielago Rothschilde. Now that's a fine way to wake up, IMO! :D These are chocolaty buggers that I'm trying to age but can't keep away from a match. ;)

Tabascos Baez Serie H Famoso - habano wrapper makes a big difference

'00 Punch RS 11 - these and the 12s are my fav Punches

I smoked a wonderful OR Tatuaje Noella, it was awesome. Got to see the thunderstorm in Vegas while smoking it, thanks to that one dude for hooking me up, PrincessCricket or something like that! :thumbs:

I've gone through a few cabs of these and age is a factor with this one. They are pretty good young but get damn good after some serious down time.

Thanks for the tip, brother. I will do my best to stay away from them for a good while. I would have to agree that they are pretty good now, but they have legs.

Smoking a Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos for a night cap. Delicious cigar, I keep the ash tray close with this one to enjoy the exquisite aroma coming off of it. This one never disappoints, a good way to end the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.