• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching football at the Outlaw I enjoyed an Illusione cg4, and a Cuaba Diademas.

Smoked some young cigars today because that's mostly what I have right now.

Bolivar Royal Corona while watching an ex-U of D quarterback lead the Ravens to victory over the Steelers.

Johnny O Robusto Extra Pigtail while watching Vick's replacement, Kolb, stink up the place as his replacement.

Cohiba Robusto right now as Sunday winds down.

A relaxing Sunday of enjoyment. :)

Smoking an absolutely fantastic '08 Bolivar Inmenasa from PJ. My first one of these, and I'll have to track down a box when I have room. Goes fantastic with coffee (as most Bolis do!). Thanks so much brother!

LFD Double Ligero Chiselito Maduro on the ride into work. I don't think it was a good idea to smoke this on an empty stomach, 1st thing in the morning.

I was going through my humidors and I found a bunch of DPG Serie JJ Maduro's. I freaking love these things. They are awesome with some age on them. Man, it tasted like brownies.

I smoked a Opus X Lost City Lancero after my Upper GI and several biopsies later.

This evening I tremendously enjoyed a Bolivar Gold Medal. Though it drew a bit tight, it was a superb cigar. Tasted similar to a Serie D No. 4, which is a very good thing.

Illusione Cruzado Dantes. After all the mixed reviews on these, I didn't expect it to be good. It's not bad!

I was going through my humidors and I found a bunch of DPG Serie JJ Maduro's. I freaking love these things. They are awesome with some age on them. Man, it tasted like brownies.
I love that blend, too. I've been out for almost a year and I'll have to rectify that one day soon. I went through two boxes of the Belis but I might get the Selectos this time. Been getting away from the bigger cigars lately. The Belis have more complexity; but, like you said, they are good 'n plenty in the flavor dept.

I have a great time watch My Phillies shut down the Reds in Game 1. I started the game with a Boli RC and these have settled down to be a very tasty, if young, cigar. Celebrated the complete game shutout with a Hoyo Short Robusto(yikes - only 6 left) and after dinner smoked another Johnny O RE.

Started with an HDM Coronation from '07 which was great, and then a Monte #4 from '08, which was mediocre.

I broke down and smoked a Anejo #48 and a 858 SG today. It was a long, pointless day at the VA Hospital. This month sucks with all my trips to the VA Hospital but trying to make up for it with a couple of good cigars during the car ride there and back. :thumbs:

Lets see had a rocky vintage 1999 for breakfast and just smoke a don kiki green for dinner it was a good day !!!!

Lets see had a rocky vintage 1999 for breakfast and just smoke a don kiki green for dinner it was a good day !!!!

I remember those, I went through about a bundle and a half when I first started, very mild cigar, which was not a bad thing.

Had a Johnny O lancero and just finished a tat 7th natural.

I have a great time watch My Phillies shut down the Reds in Game 1. I started the game with a Boli RC and these have settled down to be a very tasty, if young, cigar. Celebrated the complete game shutout with a Hoyo Short Robusto(yikes - only 6 left) and after dinner smoked another Johnny O RE.

Hopefully the Reds can return the favor tonight ;)

El Triunfador No. 1 :)
Brickhouse Robusto :)

A Davinci Masterpiece churchill that I was gifted a while back. Not too bad, not too amazing. Just right for some yard work.

Hopefully the Reds can return the favor tonight ;)

El Triunfador No. 1 :)
Brickhouse Robusto :)
It's sure starting out that way! :angry:

'09 Monte #2
'10 CoRo

Both too young, of course, so I shall entomb these. I just wanted one more sampling of each before I said, "Sleep , but not too tight". :)

Go Phillies :thumbs:

Edit for update: Phillies won 4 - 7! :thumbs:

Had to smoke a decently aged CC to celebrate - Partagas PC

Status
Not open for further replies.