• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fired up a Opus X Pussycat tonight. One cracked after cutting the wrapper so I had to grab another out to smoke. Down to 1 left. :(

One of the cigars I got from Lilbastage for his Boy Scout sale was a Partagas Black Label1845 with 2 years of age on it. I have not heard much about these so I really did not know what to expect. It was a very enjoyable cigar.

Casa Fuente robusto
My Father puff n stuff custom
PSD4
Padron 4000
Padron 3000

Enjoyed an AB Maxx Traditional in Churchill. Went great with some M&M's and damn, time does fly.

I fired up a Opus X Pussycat tonight. One cracked after cutting the wrapper so I had to grab another out to smoke. Down to 1 left. :(

That is a shame! I love those little sticks.

Went with a Diplomaticos No. 5 with a cup of Earl Grey while working on a website. Great Saturday afternoon.

Short Story with morning coffee.

Tenderloin for lunch. :p

A Cabaiguan Guapo RX with a French Press of Guatemala Antigua this morning and a Anejo 46 this evening.

Lack of turkeys forced me out of the woods this morning so I had a LFD DL Lancero as a consolation. Then the rain forced me out of my garden this afternoon so I thoroughly enjoyed a Tat RC 184 that was a few years old. Now I just need a good excuse to "force" me into something else tasty!

Opus X Little Fat Motherf'er
Casa Fernandez Outlaw custom
Padron 1926 #9
Padron 1964 toro TAA
Padron 40th

Not a bad day.

Lit up a Davidoff 535 madison 20th anni cigar (dammit Jorel, see what you started!
laugh.gif
) while I study for a certification next week.

I fired up a Opus X Lost City Lancero this morning and deciding what I should fire up today.

I just finished a CFCF 2009 Love Affair. A cigar in the car review. Now all I need to do is type it up and put it in the CFCF thread.

Illusione hl

La Aurora Para Japon
The Para Japon has been called "Cubanesque". Did you like it?

Couldn't keep from sampling another Le Bijou CG today. The fact that I have only one box is bothering me a little. :)

Had a Short Story after dinner and a Tat Verocu #5 as a nightcap.

Status
Not open for further replies.