• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was moving, I smoked a Opus X Power Ranger. Now if the wind would die down, I could of smoked it outside. Oh well...probably be windy all week. At least its not 30+ mph today.

Weather is great today so decided to walk to the grocery store, and had a Cohiba Lancero on the way.

Smoked my one and only Opus X while trying to find my damn gym pass that has my I.D... still missing!

Life is shit, my world is upside down

I would normally just hit the bar and take a pass on cigars as a bad mood can usually kill the best cigar.

But the Cuesta Rey Stanfords Cameroon Reserve Churchill is very tasty. Has a wonderful mouth coating creaminess not usually found in many NC's.

My first smoke all day is my very first Shark. I'm an inch in, and WOW !!!!

:thumbs:

Tatuaje Regios. I think this may have been a bad stick, while it was still enjoyable it simply wasn't anywhere near the level I've come to expect.

I had another Opus X xXx and my last Boli GM that needed a little pectin. The poor Power Ranger split all over the wrapper while the Boli smoked like a champ.

If i can ever get rid of this damn headache i'm going to sit on the deck and enjoy a Tat Black or Padron 80th, and a Clive Cussler book

I had to find the dog collar out in the yard so I grabbed a Power Ranger and smoked it in some decent 15+ mph winds. It smoked like a champ as expected and didn't have any cracks in the wrapper this time. :thumbs:

Smoked an Illusione CG:4. This was my second CG:4 and was even better than the first right down ot the nub!

Night started with a Power Ranger, and I'm smoking an Anejo 50 right now. I had to follow the xXx with something that had some oomph to it

Had an unexpected opportunity today to have a smoke late in the morning (1030), and quickly found a B&M that was in my travels. Grabbed an Ashton Imperial, and smoked the first inch making a new friend (owner of said shop).

This evening, my first Esencia. A Corona Gorda. Good so far, and the taste stands out on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.