• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up was a Camacho Triple Maduro robusto with about 2 1/2 years, lasted a good bit due to me falling asleep somewhere in the middle...never dropped it though, score one for me. Finished up with an Illusione Epernay Le Ferme, can't manage to put any time on these as I smoke them as soon as I get them.

Cu-Avano Intenso out here on the balcony. Typing with one hand sucks.

Enjoyed a Anejo Shark (~2004) this morning with breakfast! mighty fine smoke.
You're not gonna believe this but I smoked an Anejo today, too. :rolleyes:

This is too weird.

But I bet you didn't smoke an i88. Just nubbing it now.:thumbs:

After a few unsatisfactory sticks, things are starting to look up.

Revisited the Kristoff Maduro and it was better than I remember. Followed that by a Padron 3K maddie and am very pleased. Sadly in my years of smoking I never hopped on the Padron train, and this 3000 was my first. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out more from them.

'10 PLPC and '10 Party Short - surprisingly good from the first puff.

Had a Punch Petit Coronation '07 tubo last night, nice little cigar. Today was a Gurkha Blue Steel, wrapper blew up but the flavor was good and it smoked ok, not a world beater, but for a budget stick I don't mind keeping some around. Halfway through a Padron Magnum maduro...had to take a break, that's one big cigar.

A Nestor Miranda Art Deco Coffee Break...an okay cigar, but I was expecting more as Pepin's name was assocaited with it.

A fake monte GR at around midnight, hopefully even more later.

Long time since I've had an Opus, and this Pussy Cat is hitting the spot. A little bitter at the start (consistent with what I've experienced with past Opus), but 1/3 in and it's very smooth, creamy, with a lasting spice finish. Love this cigar!

pussycat.jpg

Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra I've had resting for a month. Not sure on the size, maybe 5.75x54. This cigar fits under the buttery, oily, nutty taste category.

Edit: Decent cellphone pic

Status
Not open for further replies.