• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tat Black Tubo - better than the last two I smoked.

RASCC this morning with coffee.

AB Tempus a corona sized stick not sure which one, good smoke however I thought it to be one dimensional.

Nothing to special this last week. I fired up a full box of CFCF 2009 since last weekend.

I too hopped on the 601 train this weekend.

Had a AF Chateau Fuente Saturday night which unfortunately had an uncharacteristically bad burn. But It was followed by a 601 Blue Maddy on Sunday at the tournament which made up for the long, late Saturday night.
Was the bad burn one straight from a B&M?

Tried my first Brick House (corona) - fantastic. My new favorite Fuente!:love:

A dram of 12yo Aberlour and a 12mo Party Short right now. :p

Yes, I purchased the AF from a B&M and it sat in my humi for about a month.

Nothing to special this last week. I fired up a full box of CFCF 2009 since last weekend.
We knew you had a big mouth, but ... :p Pic? :D

Had a AF Chateau Fuente Saturday night which unfortunately had an uncharacteristically bad burn. But It was followed by a 601 Blue Maddy on Sunday at the tournament which made up for the long, late Saturday night.

Just curious about the bad burn. A month in the humi should have evened out any moisture problems. Usually, an extremely bad burn is more than just construction problems. Hopefully, a fluke. But some B&Ms are better than others at maintaining a proper environment. ;)

We knew you had a big mouth, but ... :p Pic? :D

Just curious about the bad burn. A month in the humi should have evened out any moisture problems. Usually, an extremely bad burn is more than just construction problems. Hopefully, a fluke. But some B&Ms are better than others at maintaining a proper environment. ;)

I agree, I have already written it off as a fluke as it came from a reputable B&M here in Houston and AF quality is usually top notch. ???

Last weekend.

Friday night - Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature Maduro

Saturday night - La Riqueza No. 2 Belicoso Fino

Sunday night - Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo Maduro

Smoked a "new" Padilla Miami Robusto. Got it around the time the change was made. It started off decent, at best. If it was any other cigar, it wouldn't have been bad; but since it was supposed to be an 8&11, it did not live up to expectations. About halfway through, it got real bitter. Tar everywhere on the head. It wasn't good enough for me to waste my time trying to clean it up.

Had an Opus X Pussycat last evening. Very, very good. It lasted damn near an hour which was pretty amazing for such a tiny cigar. I figured half of that max.

Indian Tabac Super Fuerte maduro petit belicoso today. In my limited experience, I still think this is one of, if not entirely, my favorite cigars. Every draw is full of distinguishable flavor; mostly those of nuts and leather. Also smoked a little "Bandito", as well.

This is my first cigar in over a week, as I had been on vacation until yesterday and didn't bring any with me, as I knew I wouldn't have the time or area to smoke in while away. Definitely a good choice for my first one back!

Hit up a local herf so had a few. "OR Behike overrun", "02 ERDM Corona Deluxe, 2007 PL Regional UK, 2003 Opus Fuente Fuente

This morning was a Puros Indios Reserva Maxima '03, immediately followed by a little Bandito to try and salvage some semblance of pleasure out of an hour-plus with a cigar this morning.

This evening was an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte.

Smoked a Johnny-O! Cazador shagfoot this afternoon, still pretty fresh and quite tasty, I'm not looking forward to keeping my hands off once they hit their sick period.

Cohiba Seleccion Reserva Piramides '03, had a damaged foot but burned well. Tasted well enough, but for the costs (it was a hitchiker in a buy) associated with this one, I'd rather just smoke their regular production stuff.
At least I can say my curiosity is satisfied.
thumbs-up.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.