• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Short Story Maduros and 858 SG's this week. :D

Smoked a Tatuaje Avion while mowing the lawn. It was a big, strong stick that made me a little loopy at the end. The wrapper was like a spicy and sweet chipolte that infused itself into the flavor profile. They need a little more rest in the humi, but I can't wait to smoke another.

Took a break and went outside to fire up a Illusione HL Maduro. That was a really nice smoke, unfortunately I had to cut it short after about a two inch burn. I've been trying alot of regular Illusione stuff lately and the maduro definitely stood out.
Nubbed it and looking forward to finishing it off when our email server isn't crashing...

SS maduro ..................... not sure I like these any better than the normal wrapper but will smoke more for a complete evaluation :p

Yet another Hoyo de Monterey EE maduro. These are really good lately. Right up my alley.

'08 PL Beli Extra - one big ugly vein but it smoked great.

'08 RASCC

'01 RyJ Celestiales Finas. Very smooth and mellow tasting, but it still packs some strength.

Brought a La Palina Babe with me to enjoy after work. Found a B&M down the street from the new pad with good selection and very friendly staff.

edit* Walked in and found that they were having an event last night. Ended up holding onto the La Palina and smoked what they had to offer which was Pedro Martin. I picked up one of each and smoked the free stick, a Ruby which was selected by Maria. Good stick, I'm looking forward to trying it again along with the rest of their line.

Thought I'd try a Mac Grand Cru. I'm going to let it sit a little while first though.

Got time to finish a tat Face, even though it's a monster ring gauge, I had to puff on it slowly or it would turn on me. I liked the other 3 I've smoked, wonder what happened to it in the humi?

Followed the night with a K.A. Kendall 7-20-4 dog walker and THAT was a good cigar.

I smoked a new 858 SG and a Cuban Belicoso yesterday.

Tried a LFD L400 last night at an event, pretty good smoke. Now I have a couple of double ligeros to try when I have the time.

Tried a LFD L400 last night at an event, pretty good smoke. Now I have a couple of double ligeros to try when I have the time.
Don't forget about the Air Benders. Great LFD when you don't feel like going overboard on the strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.