• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
'01 SCDLH EP - a very complex cigar with a creamy body. A nubber!

Very different than the '08, which are excellent, too.

Had a Babalu double mad with some Woodford Reserve. Don't know if the cigar was really mild or if the Woodford just overpowered it. Really beginning to like Woodford Reserve.

If that's the same Babalu from Holt's I smoked a 5'ver from them and I'd lean towards the mild side. I see they're natural ecuadorian wrapped cigars, did you find a new double maduro from somewhere?

Tonight after a long day I had the pleasure of smoking my first SS Maduro courtesy of John/Investandprosper. I thought it would be too short for walking the dogs, but that sucker lasted all the way home. It was a great ending, super stoked I picked that cigar. Now I know why guys are chasing these down!

Thanks John

'01 SCDLH EP - a very complex cigar with a creamy body. A nubber!

Very different than the '08, which are excellent, too.

I'm down to >10 of the 2001's put in another order for a box :thumbs: I also had one this morning on the way to work :love:

Had a Babalu double mad with some Woodford Reserve. Don't know if the cigar was really mild or if the Woodford just overpowered it. Really beginning to like Woodford Reserve.

If that's the same Babalu from Holt's I smoked a 5'ver from them and I'd lean towards the mild side. I see they're natural ecuadorian wrapped cigars, did you find a new double maduro from somewhere?

Tonight after a long day I had the pleasure of smoking my first SS Maduro courtesy of John/Investandprosper. I thought it would be too short for walking the dogs, but that sucker lasted all the way home. It was a great ending, super stoked I picked that cigar. Now I know why guys are chasing these down!

Thanks John

Sorry, spelling. That was a Bobalu double maddie. Not sure when it came out, but its advertised as a new product. Pic and link have an 08 timestamp...

http://www.livecigarrollers.com/cigars_nicaraguan%20Double%20maduro%202008.php

Wrapper: Double Maduro Nicaragua
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler:Nicaragua

I sent one to TallPaul, I'd like to hear if he smoked his and what his impression was.

Enjoyed a 2006 HU mag 46 this evening. As well as last night. And the night before. These are a great smoke with a few years of age.

Took a break at work and had a AF Exquisitos Maduro, that was a damn fine smoke for the price. I'll be smoking more of these, and I'll want to try the naturals too.

Padilla Signature 1932, delicious, burned it down to the tip end till it got too warm to handle. Anything Padilla makes the day better.

Alec Bradley Prensado, I really do enjoy this brand.

302353_2407540436075_1478118003_32735923_1208756431_n.jpg

Quai D' Orsay Corona, from March '09. Fourth one from this box, and it's a stunning cigar. Sweet caramel and vanilla with a graham cracker finish, it tastes like it's been carefully aged for 10 years. Perfect cigar for a Friday.

Just some Queen B's is all. No idea what will go down today since we may have our dinner on the grill today due to cloud cover. :D

Lit a VR for breakfast, Oliva Serie V lancero while waxing the wife's ride, and Parti 898 for nightime.

I finally realized I can tell the difference between the bigger ring gauge Serie V's and the lancero, and I prefer the latter. Gave all my double robo and perfectos to a good friend as he likes those.

'08 PL Beli Extra - outstanding!

LHOR Small Batch CG - damn fine cigar.

Yesterday I enjoyed a EP Carillo New Wave, LFD DL Lancero, and a then the CAO Osa. Not too keen on the Osa, but I'll have to give it a fresh pallet to do it justice. Today I went back to a La Cima ENg. Still a surprisingly smooth cigar with medium flavor, perfect for a pre-meal or morning stick.

I've had a good couple of smokes: yesterday, a Bolivar Corona Extra that was phenomenal, and just now, a T52 Toro that was delicious and satisfying. I'm sporting quite the nicotine buzz from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back