• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night had a CoRo that was great. Today I smoked a Hoyo Epicure #2 it was much better than the previous one I've smoked.

Playing with the idea of going out to smoke a CAO Brazilia Piranha, haven't made up my mind yet though.

Had a 1964 Principe maduro that had about a year on it. Just wonderful and a great size. I need another box and was contemplating a box of Monarcas because I like the ring gauge so much.

Tat Frank. Damn if i didn't start smoking too quickly into the last 3rd and tunneled it. Once I fixed it, it was as grand as when I started.

I smoked a Trini Reyes from '07 and a fantastic VSG Belicoso #1 from '04.

Partagas Serie D No.5 LE 2008, Partagas 8-9-8 und Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Torpedo. Rocky was ok.

LFD DL Lancero, Padron 1926 #2 Maduro, RASS PC. I decided the heck with the wife, I'll give her up before I give up my cigars!!!! :thumbs:

Herfed with Saturday regulars and an Opus Super Beli followed by a Liga #9 robusto. About to sit with an Opus RdC.

Today I had a RyJ Short Churchill, then an Illusione Epernay PC.

Had a Por Larranaga Montecarlo courtesy of a trade with bigmanfromou. Not usually my type of stick (size wise) but it really surpised me enough to go ahead and buy a box. Thanks Julius!

Just finished a Tat Regios Reserva and its becoming one of my favorites great way to start an evening...

Status
Not open for further replies.