• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padron 2000 maduro whilst reading this morning. What's that bright, round thing up there in the sky...?

My daughter left some of her Halloween candy out on the table here in front of the computer. Bad things are happening.

Kann, hehe...

Finally was able to get the time and sat down and smoked the Cohiba Secretos that Michael gifted to me. Nice nice way to end the weekend.

Did you find that for such a small cigar, it doesn't smoke any faster than a much larger one? Also, the ash on every Secretos I've smoked has been virtually solid. Those little buggers are rolled tighter than... well... I dunno. But, they're rolled tight!

YES, it smoked much longer than I expected. I actually took another cigar out with me figuring it wouldn't last me but never got around to it. Solid ash and tightly rolled, but no problem with the draw. A surprisingly enjoyable smoke. I didn't think I'd be interested in buying a box because of the price/ difficulty but I have to change my mind on that now. Now I want to see how a Magicos smokes :rolleyes: .

smoked a early 2010 Trinidad Reyes on the drive into work. A fantastic cigar! :love:

Will pull out a Frank or a Drac today after my Halloween CrossFit Workout.

Smoked the Drac last night...meh?

Tim

Turns out it was only kinda ok, because it was not a Drac, paying more attention to your scotch than your cigar will have you smoking a Tat P instead.....

Its Halloween and I don't have a Wolfman. I'd rather keep the other monsters for a later date so it looks like the new Under Crown is on the chopping block for the night.

While taking my daughter and her friends "Trick or Treating", a Padron 1926 #2 from a great BOTL.

WOW...Thanks!

Sat out on the stoop handing out candy with a Wolfman. With all the talk of this cigar being over hyped, I was very pleasantly surprised. I thought this was really a great cigar. I don't know that I would go out of my way to chase one down, but it's certainly worth the $13/ stick price I paid for 'em.

I smoked a couple of 858 Maduros and Cuban Belicoso's. I then fired up a CFCF 2009 Love Affair and working on a CFCF 2009 Scorpio.

Devil's Weed nat robusto. Such an easy, relaxing smoke.

Decided on a tat TAA for Halloween, these were a bit wet but are showing a great potential. Seriously considering stocking up another box of these.

I enjoyed an '06 Anejo 50 from a great BOTL during the Eagles game. Nice! ;)

The last '03 BPC went up last night. :( :p

Did you find that for such a small cigar, it doesn't smoke any faster than a much larger one? Also, the ash on every Secretos I've smoked has been virtually solid. Those little buggers are rolled tighter than... well... I dunno. But, they're rolled tight!

Interestingly enough, I had a Secretos tonight and I had to toss it because my face was turning purple trying to draw any smoke through it. I figured ISOM or not it wasn't worth the aggravation. I've had a handful prior to this one and its always 50/50 on the draw. They smell and taste great though so I continue to give them a shot.

After that I enjoyed a Carlos Torano Casa Torano maduro robusto. Quite loose on the draw but it smoked fantastically and had great flavor esp. in the final 3rd.

A La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especialé. Too mild for my taste, but it does have a good woody tobacco flavor with a hint of spice and cedar. It was somewhat harsh, perhaps some age would do it good.

I fired up a 858 maduro and a Cuban Belicoso today.

Tried a Devil's Weed maduro last night, a good smoke for the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.