• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
853B7FFF-49F5-4579-9CE0-CEAB080DABA5.jpg

FA4B0A9F-240F-4D6F-8E44-C1159B6B60BB.jpg

5296A6CC-12AA-437F-88F7-936C550AF509.jpg

2b534ae4.jpg

A gifted Zino Platinum Crown Double Grande tubo while smoking some short ribs for dinner. A Ramon Allones Celestiales Finos for after. I'm full. :)

Last night's smokes at the Liga Privada event at my local B&M were a Joya De Nic Antano Dark Corojo and a Dirty Rat. Too dadgum cold and windy to smoke today.

A Gran Habano Vintage 2000 Churchill, just the right amount of cedar and spice to keep me interested for 2 hours.

"Mother Night" :thumbs: Vonnegut rocks! Made into a movie with Nick Nolte, who also starred in "Breakfast of Champions" with Albert Finney as Kilgore Trout.

I've been enjoying La Casita Criollo PCs lately. Reminds me of the illusione profile but with more complexity.

Yesterday I noticed an Undercrown belicoso at Monte's which they hadn't carried before so I lit that fugger right there in the humi. Enjoyed a Don Pepin Cuban Classic later in the afternoon paired with a bottle of Buffalo Trace. Mighty fine.

Had a DE Undercrown this afternoon while I was fixing a very minor plumbing problem in the front yard. Then a bit later enjoyed a cigar with my dad, I had an Oliva G Maduro, and he had an Oliva G Natural.

I enjoyed both. The DE was a pretty killer stick, the Oliva will be a great golf smoke...

Outlaw BTTB WTF Custom
Juan Lopez Seleccion #2
and an Illusione ~2~

The wife had an Oliva Connecticut, and some flavored cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.