• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Triunfador Lancero OR- one that I smoke sparingly since I don't have many left. I couldn't think of anything better on a such a beautiful evening.
2012-04-14_17-21-05_109.jpg

Oliva Serie V Maduro '09. A little clogged. Could have used a poker.

El Triunfador Lancero OR- one that I smoke sparingly since I don't have many left. I couldn't think of anything better on a such a beautiful evening.

My ALL TIME FAVORITE CIGAR. FANTASTIC!

Same here. On Friday I found a local B&M that had several OR's left over from a 100ct cab. I'm going back on Monday to buy all of them. If you're running low and want a 5'er let me know.

Last night I thoroughly enjoyed a Alec Bradley 1997 Harvest Selection, a HDM Des Dieux and a Viaje Holiday Blend At a herf in the big smoke ( Melbourne )

I had the opportunity to smoke a cigar with my son in law for the first time. So I thought I might make it memorable and broke out some Opus Sharks. Very nice..

Good weekend for me: Started out on Friday afternoon. My wife brought my son into Center City for the first time and I was able to smoke a Power Ranger while we hung out in Rittenhouse Square. Then Saturday was my monthly shift on the ambulance and I was able to fit an entire SSM in between calls. Then yesterday, I was able to spend the evening out on the deck grilling up some dinner with Hemingway Classic and some Hopping Frog Imperial Stout.

Didn't take enough pictures. This one's from Saturday.

7083788731_c3a4f80ecf.jpg

Smoked an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Best Seller last night while bbqing.

Might have to get a box of these little guys.

Illusione eccj. When you're looking for something mild, these hit the spot!

Avo Classic Robusto while on a walk this fine morning.
J. Fuego Origen Corona on the way to work.
Tatuaje La Casita Criolla Short Churchill this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.