• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I enjoyed immensely a La Gloria Cubana "Artisanos Retro Especial" Tiano. I was extremely pleased with this stick. I've smoked a few La Glorias before, but for me....this was the best of theirs I have smoked. Don't tell anyone. That way there will be more left for me! ;)

Edit for spelling

Killed a Joya de Nicaragua Classico...Not an Antano but still a nice smoke

C. Torano Exodus 1959 robusto at the "Scotch and Cigars Under the Stars" event in Boise at the Cresent "No Lawyers" Bar and Grill

Finished off the night with a DE Natural Root. Happy times.

Padron 1964 Anni. exclusivo maduro. What a great smoke to celebrate the last day of work/first day of summer vacation!

Car herfed this beautiful 2009 HDM Petite Robusto.
IMG_20120615_155315.jpg

@ the Gingerman Herf, just extatic to have made it and to not be at work.

On the chopping block is a Fonseca (thanks Joe), an AVO (thanks Jason), a Padron Ambassador (thanks Domingo, i think)... and a few other NCs. Gotta get my cigar fix in while I can, my days are all filled with linnes and cake tastings these days.

How was the AVO?

My Father Flor de Las Antillas. Very good smoke. Started out strong and mellowed out nicely. It probably had the most distinct flavor changes through the cigar of any that I have smoked so far.

La Gloria Cubana Reino Unido and a Padron 26 no.9 with a couple of years on it.

Wow! Just reiterating what everyone esle has said. This was a phenomenal smoke. Lasted just over two hours and ashed only once.

photobucket-1873-1339839233554.jpg

Today, while doing yard work, I smoked a Primos Maduro Robusto and an Outlaw "13" 446. Something special will be smoked this evening and tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.