• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPG CC Robusto - not as good as the toro but still much better than the figurado. I think this is a top five blend for me except the 60-ring figurado. The wrapper gets a bit lost on that big guy.

Planning on torching a Bolivar Coronas Gigantes tonight. Received it in Smokyballs original "WAR" back in 06!

The Bolivar was incredible!!

Had an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte maduro toro this morning...guess it was kind of a letdown after last night! :sign: But still not a bad smoke, I've got about 3 years of age on them.

Smoked a CM5 Genios that was disappointing. It was slightly plugged at the beginning and massaging the stick to loosen it up cracked the wrapper in multiple places. The flavor was somewhat harsh and not as smooth as I would think a stick like this should be. I have 2 more so hopefully they are better...

I had a Carlos Torano 1916. Never had one before last night, it was recommended as a nice, inexpensive cigar, that I could keep in the humi as a standby. Wasn't bad at all.

Today, I will be firing up a Padron Londres Natural. Great smoke, I almost like it better than the #2000! :love:

Had a 5 Vegas Miami M5 on my way home from work. You can get these guys for pretty cheap on c-bid, and for the cost I really enjoyed it. A good smoke.

I just finished an Illusione MK petit corona. I don't know about the rest of you, but I remain unimpressed with the MK/ECCJ/Epernay cigars of the Illusione line. Smoking one of them is like eating Chinese food; I'm just not satisfied.
X2

Brian

It's been a nice evening . . . San Cristobal Fabuloso and Esencia Corona Gorda. Two of my current favorite smokes back to back.

With bourbon. :thumbs:

~Boar

It's been a nice evening . . . San Cristobal Fabuloso and Esencia Corona Gorda. Two of my current favorite smokes back to back.

With bourbon. :thumbs:

~Boar

Have you given the Epernay a go, Boar? They're right up your alley

Smoking a Padron 2000 Maduro with a glass of Dewars White Label. The Scotch is O.K. and to be honest the cigar thus far isn't much better. I've had a few out of this box that have been great, but this one is a bit bitter unfortunately. I'm not going to put it down yet, let's hope that it turns around.

Status
Not open for further replies.