• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tat Mexican Experiment- eh... I didn't find this cigar all that amazing. Very earthy almost charred flavor. I'll give the others I have a rest and see if that does anything for this cigar.

MF LE 2011- Good cigar, not worth the price. The 2010 tops it by far.

The Collar City Crew was in effect tonight. Going strong to celebrate Bayamos' retirement today. Had to bust out some Casa Fuente Robustos.

L-R Nashkicker (Jim), Set-In-Stone (Austen), Bayamos (Robert) (we are a happy bunch, if you couldn't tell. Ha!)

gallery_13416_1487_27964.jpg

gallery_13416_1487_71624.jpg

Yesterday was a Frank Jr. (Much better than the last one!) and an Illusione Phantom. This morning was a Casa Fernandez Arsenio.

Today I enjoyed a great isom in the HdM Epicure Especial. Thanks to a real botl, you know who you are. :)

A Cohiba secreto plugged for the first half and a Viaje Skulls and Bones Mystery that packed a punch.

DP Garcia black label lancero gifted from Isy, really good flavors even after a couple of years on it.
Viaje Platino Reserva VPR no.6

LP#9 today

Had a PSD4 yesterday that was just terrible. The second one I've had from different batches with the same results.

Hey everyone, catching up here. An always rewarding Short Story last night. Taking first shot at an 8-5-8 Claro Claro right now. Not especially loving it though.

EP Carillo Edicion Inaugural - These things are a great morning smoke with coffee.

Padron 2000 Nat. on the way to the mountains.

Ashton VSG on the way home. Man it was along day of driving today.

Paul

Chaveta robustos around the fire pit on the new patio last night with some good friends. Can't beat it.

Padron Serie '26 no.1 while walking the dogs and an EP Carillo Short run 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.